ہر طرف پٹواریوں کی یکساں حالت ہے

Sn Sunny

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How a son of Mehnat Kash supporting corrupts like Shareef?
BTW what is this Menhnt Kush? If its Mehnat Kush then it means the one who is not Hardworking?
every human being have own value and these corrupt mafia know how to buy those people
punjabi ke aik khawath ha
"is ko is ke aukth mei rakho"
meray be dost ko pmln ko is liya support karta ha kyu k pmln k aik MNA nay us ke zameen PPP taji khokar k qabza mafia say lay kr de
ab ap kud dekh lo meray dost ke aukath ye he k usay apni zati zameen say qabza chorwanay k liya dosri party ke zaroorat pesh ah rhee jabkay us ka apni zameen pr jaiz haq tha
teek ha k humera qanoon ithna mazboot nhi ha lakin insan ko apnay haq ka peta hona chayiee
kash wo apnay bejai puray mulk k logo k baray mei sochtha jin ke zameen aj be qabza mafia k pas ha

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
every human being have own value and these corrupt mafia know how to buy those people
punjabi ke aik khawath ha
"is ko is ke aukth mei rakho"
meray be dost ko pmln ko is liya support karta ha kyu k pmln k aik MNA nay us ke zameen PPP taji khokar k qabza mafia say lay kr de
ab ap kud dekh lo meray dost ke aukath ye he k usay apni zati zameen say qabza chorwanay k liya dosri party ke zaroorat pesh ah rhee jabkay us ka apni zameen pr jaiz haq tha
teek ha k humera qanoon ithna mazboot nhi ha lakin insan ko apnay haq ka peta hona chayiee
kash wo apnay bejai puray mulk k logo k baray mei sochtha jin ke zameen aj be qabza mafia k pas ha
And beauty is Khokhar kind of people must be calling themselves the best Muslims of Pakistan.

Sn Sunny

And beauty is Khokhar kind of people must be calling themselves the best Muslims of Pakistan.
point is that why some people doesn,t know there value and there right ?
as compare to youth is so smart like they take laptop from pmln but vote for some else
bcz they know there value and right of public tax money

Sn Sunny

Well, Why dont you try and become a Putwari ? . There will be lots of replies on your post. So many that you will not have time to read all.
again no reply !!

i already make thread against IK but there is still not enough reply
can i suggest you topic?

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
again no reply !!

i already make thread against IK but there is still not enough reply
can i suggest you topic?
No i get the topics. It is okay.
For you, as i said you have to become a Putwari to get replies. And it will be 99% gaaliyan.

Sn Sunny

No i get the topics. It is okay.
For you, as i said you have to become a Putwari to get replies. And it will be 99% gaaliyan.
if you make topic against IK with fact then no body have a guts to reply on your post
like IK still barking on NRO other hand he give NRO to nawaz sharif
can any pmln political minister notice about this mistake of imran khan?
can any media channel highlight about this mistake of imran khan?
Answer is no bcz they are paid and followed there master words
yeah sure putwari witll get 99% galiya bcz they always post without logic thread and paid as well