ہر مسلمان یہ ویڈیو ضرور دیکھے

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)
ooh bhai Yeh Mouvli pata nahein kiss Duniya Mein Rehta hai I am not a rigid strong Muslim but still I never got a Chance to watch Netflix so far , bhai tim hi nahein hota , pata nahein Moulvi saaaab kyun chueekh rahi hai Use to watch Ramzaaan Transmission but No More Anymore

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I apologize sincerely but it is the way you built your argument on examples of inventions which seemed very prosaic e.g The electronics revolution came out of the invention of transistors and IC's - Moore's law is still valid even though nearing its collapse and quantum is on its way to replace it. Medical science is another field and so on. So in order to build a case you should have taken a field of knowledge (or broader area) and then built your arguments. I agree that the 20th century saw a drastic change however it was based on the scientific knowledge created in the previous centuries. It was because of the advanced in mechanics in the first half of the 20th century and electronics in the second half that catapulted the scientific discoveries to actual products. This century is seeing another revolution - a paradigm change as I mentioned which is the move towards dynamic self-regenerating and ultimately self-creating systems. A very important change in this regard is the influence of different fields of knowledge on each other. It started with the influence of other fields on the development of computing and then the reverse osmosis of computing concepts on other fields (just one major example). In terms of science the discoveries are bound to slow down with the low hanging fruit already picked. The forces of nature have been reduced to three now. Electrical and mechanical were most easiest to integrate. Adbus salam helped with the unification of weak and strong forces. Unifying gravity with others will be the hardest. Don't know if humans will ever unify all forces of nature and come up with the theory of everything. Seems like a far fetched goal but its still exciting moving towards it.
Apology accepted. Thank you for the explanation. Maybe I was wrong.