ہمیں عمران خان کی کوئی ضرورت نہیں، خرم لغاری

Jahangir Tareen is the name of the Mafia. he is not a single-man army. He and along with this team can put pressure on Government and they manipulate decision according to their interests

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
When people like Jahangir Tareen, Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Sheikh Rasheed started to join PTI after 2013 Lahore Jalsa, people like us started to get worried. IK said that they will change under his leadership which even then sounded like a fantasy. Upright people like Justice Wajehuddin, who was once part of PTI, pointed out that JT and SMQ are responsible for inner party problems. IK kicked out Wajehuddin and now IK is stuck. Mark my words, it's only a matter of time when Sheikh Rasheed and SMQ will also bite IK.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As I have written many times before on this forum that the first group that will break away from PTI is what is Known as ‘Junoobi Punjab Sooba Mahaz’. This guy Khurram Laghari belong to that group though he didn’t join PTI before 2018 elections.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Doo doo takay kay insaan ab Khan ko tari lagaain gaay.
May be they haven't learned that Khan doesn't give a F about these minions.
Yaad rakhna "Jinnay Khan nu sataya unnay rikshaw he chalaya"

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Excelletn news...break up this party of jokers....dont vote for 90% of its members. Vote for independants next time...there are plenty in every constituency such as Jibran Nasir in Karachi NA 247.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nobody knew this chamoona until he started using PTI & Imran Khan name. Ghairat dikhaa aur de asteefa assembly se!

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
When people like Jahangir Tareen, Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Sheikh Rasheed started to join PTI after 2013 Lahore Jalsa, people like us started to get worried. IK said that they will change under his leadership which even then sounded like a fantasy. Upright people like Justice Wajehuddin, who was once part of PTI, pointed out that JT and SMQ are responsible for inner party problems. IK kicked out Wajehuddin and now IK is stuck. Mark my words, it's only a matter of time when Sheikh Rasheed and SMQ will also bite IK.
If I were in place of IK, I would apologize with all honest people who left PTI and invite them to join again.
Specially Justice wajeh

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If I were in place of IK, I would apologize with all honest people who left PTI and invite them to join again.
Specially Justice wajeh
justce wajeeh is a technocrat he cannot win a councilor seat
big mouths are not needed but workers /performers are needed.JKT is a performer in a way that he can manage things but at the same has corrupt ways

IMO the biggest culprit is IK who had given PTI on theka to JKT in the past and the present problems are due to lack of leadership qualities in Ik.