ہمیں کشمیر میں 16 سیٹیں دینے کے لئے کہا گیا تھا اور 11 دی گئی : نبیل گبول

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nabeel Gabol is the resident joker of PPP. Hurling shit, even if it makes him and his party look like shit.
but then again, PPP is shit, so doesnt make a difference

Will_Bite

What the hell, he is openly saying that some one from power corridors agreed upon giving them 16 seats. What government has to say on this. Are these elections merely a joke?
Hes a resident joker, hired for this specific purpose. Not the first time he has said absurdities, trying to quantify them with 'numbers'. Hard to take a wadera seriously.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hes a resident joker, hired for this specific purpose. Not the first time he has said absurdities, trying to quantify them with 'numbers'. Hard to take a wadera seriously.
I don't know, if he is making this up openly government should smack him. This is not a small claim. I just wonder why kashmiris give more seats to baby Bilawal rather than their own kashmiri Nawaz.

Will_Bite

I don't know, if he is making this up openly government should smack him. This is not a small claim. I just wonder why kashmiris give more seats to baby Bilawal rather than their own kashmiri Nawaz.
hes cutting his nose to spite the face. Objective is to make it seem like PTI got its 25 seats the same way. Its immature on his part, and not the first time hes engaged in this idiocy.

As for Kashmiris voting more for PPP than PMLN, it was more a case of who they hate less. Nawaz and Maryam made a mockery out of things in the past few weeks...and it riled up Kashmiris in general, so many who wanted to vote for PMLN, instead voted for PPP.

PPP used their woman card, aseefa bhutto, with limited success, but dont have much fuel left in their tank.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
اسی لیے مشرف کا کوئی نام بھی نہیں لیتا جو عربیوں سے تحفے لے کر شریفوں کو انکی حوالے کر دے اور پیسے لے لے کر امریکیوں کے حوالے پاکستانی کرتا رہے اسکی باتوں پہ کتنا اعتبار کرنا چاہیے مجھے یہ آپکو سمجھانے کی ضرورت نہیں پڑنی چاہیے۔

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
abbe chutya.. EC ko chahie ke ppp ki 11 seats through notification nullified karni chahie Jab tere is DUMBAY ne admit kiya ke ye sab rigging ke through ppp ko mili
You're dealing with a grudge festering dumb fuck..... the fact that he has sympathies for PPPMLN proves he's a harami, ignore him and move on lol

arifkarim

What the hell, he is openly saying that some one from power corridors agreed upon giving them 16 seats. What government has to say on this. Are these elections merely a joke?
Govt got 26 seats. Why should they worry?

arifkarim

Nawaz is from Amritsar. He is not Kashmiri

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
abbe chutya.. EC ko chahie ke ppp ki 11 seats through notification nullified karni chahie Jab tere is DUMBAY ne admit kiya ke ye sab rigging ke through ppp ko mili
The point he is making is not only big, it also make all the process dubious. The government can't just ignore this claim. Right?

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
You're dealing with a grudge festering dumb fuck..... the fact that he has sympathies for PPPMLN proves he's a harami, ignore him and move on lol
ابے مائیکل جیکسن کی اجڑی ہوئی بیوہ تو کہاں سے ٹپک پڑا؟

Saifulpak

Senator (1k+ posts)
زبردستی کے زندہ بھٹو کو نبیل گبول نے پھر مار دیا۔ یہ چ کے ڈھکن الیکشن لڑتے ہی کیوں ہیں۔ جا کر جی ایچ کیو کے سامنے منہ پھیر کر شلواریں اتار دیا کریں۔