Minister (2k+ posts)

EJQg8DEWwAAnl9K

ہم تو رنڈوا ہو گئے ٹھاکر

ہماری تو کٹیا ڈوب گئی

ہمیں معاف کر دو سرکار اور پرانی پگاڑ پر رکھ لو

Last edited:

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As long as Gate No.4 is behind King , King would remain in power.
In my view right now no one can rule the country other than current King ( Khan ;) ) !!!
King is loyal to country and he is willing to do better for the country and I do believe his intentions and motivations.
King is not the best choice but he is the only choice in current top leaders of Pakistan.

I do support all of his good works including the recently related to Kartarpur corridor .
And I will raise my voice against any of his mistakes ( slip of tongue, his hard language against senior politicians and particularly against Maulana Fazul ur Rehman , appointment of his close friends on high scale jobs , etc etc ) !!!

I wish him 9 years in Prime Minister office .( 4 years this term and 5 years next term ) !!!!

And for PTI Kids !!!!
I don’t care you people .

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
And the galeezas, Bucha khachas, lifafarazis, bindi marwis, gul bikao-lis, angrybirdzebs, billos of the world who were awaiting kiffy the kousin's invitations to rock it at the celebratory dharni, alongwith the mrs. Moulanas, are in mourning..

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
As long as Gate No.4 is behind King , King would remain in power.
In my view right now no one can rule the country other than current King ( Khan ;) ) !!!
King is loyal to country and he is willing to do better for the country and I do believe his intentions and motivations.
King is not the best choice but he is the only choice in current top leaders of Pakistan.

I do support all of his good works including the recently related to Kartarpur corridor .
And I will raise my voice against any of his mistakes ( slip of tongue, his hard language against senior politicians and particularly against Maulana Fazul ur Rehman , appointment of his close friends on high scale jobs , etc etc ) !!!

I wish him 9 years in Prime Minister office .( 4 years this term and 5 years next term ) !!!!

And for PTI Kids !!!!
I don’t care you people .
Ditto

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
Time to start accountability of media houses and so called anchors / journalists. Lets strip their clothes and punish them for corruption and tax avoidance.
Khan sab is compromised now just like Musharaf. It is my belief that one will have to destroy his own life and take the hardest decision in Pakistan to completely revamp the process and structure. People will call him hilter, nazi, dictator etc etc but the country will flourish and if he delivers and makes people's life better, he will become the saviour of the nation in the history of Pakistan. Khan had those guts, now he doesnt

disgusted

Kifayatullah stated that their wives asked all fuzla supporters not to come home without the resignation of IK. Since they cannot go home Laanat mir s/o Laawaris mir, Saleem Tawaifi , Toilet Hussain , Sarkari Haajan and all the LGBT anchors are ready to provide conjugal services to them. Note:- Uniform of Fuzla e shaitan's goons in not mandatory.

Eyeaan

Tera kia baney ga kalia
Achakzai + Asfandyar + Pashteen etc.
Imtiaz Aalam + Nusrat Javed etc.

Only Modi is satisfied.

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
آخری اطلاعات تک ان میں سے کوئی بھی ابھی تک سو نہیں پایا، نیند کی گولیاں کھانے کے باوجود

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
آخری اطلاعات تک ان میں سے کوئی بھی نہیں سو پایا