ہم نےبھارت میں کیاکچھ نہیں کیا،بھارت نےاگرکلبھوشن بھیج دیاتوکیاہوا۔پرویزہود

ابنارمل انسان کے کلیہ کے مطابق دنیا کا کوئی بھی ملک نارمل نہیں ہے. صلیبی ممالک نے دوسرے ممالک میں جمہوریت لانے کے لئے ٹریلین ڈالرز خرچ کر دئیے اپنے ملک میں بڑھتی مہنگائی کا کچھ نہیں کیا. بھارت نارمل ملک ہوتا تو آزاد خالصتان حاصل کرنے کی تحریک کا وجود نا ہوتا

A.jokhio

O stop it!....Alhamd o lillah we have Pakistan...we are thankful to Almighty and our ancestors for their great vision, sacrifice and effort, for this free and independent country of ours. ...Pakistan....the greatest blessing of Allah over us, after Islam...these are bloody retarded people...ask him to live in india under cow dump of modi govt, chanting jai shree ram......catch him... over what he has done in india???...govt should arrest him, if had done some thing mischievous in neighboring country...kya tamasha lagaya huwa hai?...media bhi farigh hai ...aik se aik nalaieq ke liyae farigh time hai inke paas...

alis

He is a clown, I am not an ISI, Army loving Mujahid but I understand that India's obsession over the creation of Pakistan and its inability to accept the reality of Pakistan is the basic reason behind the India-Pakistan paradigm, Bengal to Kashmir to Afghanistan we have always faced grave odds compared to India. saying that India is a normal country and Pakistan is abnormal is complete idiocy.
I also hate religious extremism but I know that Islam is also the most logical religion. I know the army must be brought under control but I also understand that under current circumstances army can not be simply be reined in as we have so much moral corruption that it will mean just surrendering of the country by the politicians. It is funny that he says 3 things right and 2 things completely retarded in every sentence.

WHAT PAKISTAN HAS DONE TO INDIA, HE SHOULD HAVE EXPLAINED. INDIA HAS DONE TOO MUCH DAMAGE TO PAKISTAN BY ITS DIRECT AND INDIRECT TERRORISM IN PAKISTAN. THIS BEHUDA BHAI HAS FINALLY SHOWN ITS UGLY FACE, I HAD MY RESERVATIONS ABOUT THIS IDIOT IN THE PAST BUT TODAY HE PROVED HE IS STILL INDIAN NOT PAKISTANI. HE DONT HAS PAKISTANI NATIONALISM SEND HIM BACK TO INDIA---LAANAT HO ISS HER.

First Strike

بیہود کنجر کسی ترسی ہوئی طوائف کی اولاد ہے۔ اس جیسے نام نہاد دانشوروں کی موجودگی میں ہمیں کسی اور دشمن کی ضرورت نہیں ہے۔ یہ حرامزادہ ہر وقت پاکستان کے خلاف بکواس کرتا رہتا ہے اور یہ کنجر نون لیگ کا غیر مشروط حمایتی ہے

newday

He is talking about priorities, our priorities are totally misplaced
we spend most on our military and far less in education
There is still comparison to any country however, every country has its own problems and that comparison is not right.

khan_11

بہت افسوس کا مقام ہے اس خبیث کو پاکستان میں مرنے والے بے گناہ بچے مرد اور عورتیں نظر نہیں آئے جو انڈین ایجنٹوں کے ذریعے اپنی جانوں سے گئے میں تو اس شیطان کی آواز بند کر کے کمنٹیٹس کر رہا ہوں۔ اس کو بھارت اتنا ہی پسند ہے تو دفع ہو جاؤ ۔

hood bhai is 100% right Pakistan is abnormal country , tell me one thing how can be a country normal where looters and corrupt people are moving freely and ruling ? Pakistan is also not an islamic country.Pakistan is actually LAWLESS country.