ہم نے بغیر کھائے عوام کا پیسا عوام پر لگایا،مراد سعید

Ayaz Ahmed

Senator (1k+ posts)
لگاؤ گے تو کھانے کا موقع ملے گا، ابھی تک تو کچھ لگا ہی نہیں اگر لگا ہوتا تو نظر بھی آتا۔۔۔۔۔

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That’s not an excuse. PTI government can always file a new petition and a fresh case to recoup the looted National wealth.

Zardari tou Zardari inho ne aaj takk kissi k bhi khilaf kuch nahee kiya. Nawaz’s Raiwind palace is in Pakistani, why doesnt that gets confiscated by PTI government?

Yeh topi Khan sirif Twitter pe sab ka Ehtisab karta phir raha ha.
My dear Asif Sahib already sold Surrey palace saying as government of Pakistan blamed me of the legit owner so he sold this palace without owning it.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
لگاؤ گے تو کھانے کا موقع ملے گا، ابھی تک تو کچھ لگا ہی نہیں اگر لگا ہوتا تو نظر بھی آتا۔۔۔۔۔
U mean PTI leadership should also buy palaces all over the world showing they are spending?

MS pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Although PPP and PMLN is highly corrupt but PTI is terrible incompetent. they should at least control the prices of basic kitchen items and medicines. 40/kg wheat in 2018 is now 70/kg. PTI winning 2023 is highly unlikely.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
My dear Asif Sahib already sold Surrey palace saying as government of Pakistan blamed me of the legit owner so he sold this palace without owning it.
The resident khoti here, mentioned Zardari’s Surrey palace and i was only using that example.

Point is that despite all the tall claims Imran Kham topi baz has not done anything against any corrupt politician. Just look at Panama Sharif’s Raiwind mehel and all his sugar mills etc. Uss ne ulta PPP aur PML-N k chottay corrupt leaders ko PTI meh hi bharrti kar liya.