ہم نے عشق رسولﷺ کو ڈرامہ بنا لیا ہے،مفتی اکمل

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is spot on here. Rizvi ka Londa should be forced to watch this video. Rizvi kay followers kay monh ( mouth) ko khoon lag chuka hai. Yahan followers say muraad zuroori nahin keh woh TLP kay workers bhi hon, lekin woh Khadim Rizvi kay parastaar zuroor hain.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Awal tareen bhaand moulviyon ke farist mein is ka naam bi shamil hai.
Ek ek ker ke yeh sub bhaand moulvi agay aa rahe hai khanapuri kerne ke liye, ke in ka naam bhi shamil ho jaye.

These bhaand moulvis are part of the problem not the solution.
Why do people fall for such bhaands?

Wake Up Pakistan

Awal tareen bhaand moulviyon ke farist mein is ka naam bi shamil hai.
Ek ek ker ke yeh sub bhaand moulvi agay aa rahe hai khanapuri kerne ke liye, ke in ka naam bhi shamil ho jaye.

These bhaand moulvis are part of the problem not the solution.
ایک-دو انچ کے دماغ سے تم لوگ کیا کیا سوچتے رہتے ہو. کبھی اپنی پدائش پے غور کر لو تمی خود اندازہ ہو جایے گی . انسان کے قل اوقات

مگر یہ بات ذہنی مریضو کو سمجھ نہی ا سکتی

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Why do people fall for such bhaands?
Wish I had the answer, even when I was a traditional Muslim I never fell for such bhaands. Maybe its the environment, kids are brainswashed since childhood that these are holymen and should be respected and obeyed.

I grew up outside of Pakistan where there were no bhaand moulvis, no peers, no babas, no aamils. Only Mullah we ever heard or saw was for the Friday prayer sermon. outside of the masjid imam and Friday mullah we had 0 involvement of mullahs and moulvis in our lives.

We never went to any mullah for any dum darood or any mazar for any manats

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have perfect solution. No should be circumcised. When they grow old and want to join tahreek labaik... govt should circumcise them to test their loyalty to islam.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
ایک-دو انچ کے دماغ سے تم لوگ کیا کیا سوچتے رہتے ہو. کبھی اپنی پدائش پے غور کر لو تمی خود اندازہ ہو جایے گی . انسان کے قل اوقات

مگر یہ بات ذہنی مریضو کو سمجھ نہی ا سکتی
Shhhhhh! ? Kahan hai na yeh baatain tumharay samaj se bahir hain, tum bus apni khufia jung jaari rakho. Best of luck!?lol

Wake Up Pakistan

Wish I had the answer, even when I was a traditional Muslim I never fell for such bhaands. Maybe its the environment, kids are brainswashed since childhood that these are holymen and should be respected and obeyed.

I grew up outside of Pakistan where there were no bhaand moulvis, no peers, no babas, no aamils. Only Mullah we ever heard or saw was for the Friday prayer sermon. outside of the masjid imam and Friday mullah we had 0 involvement of mullahs and moulvis in our lives.

اور کوئی بچپن کے بات یاد ہے وو بھی بتا دینا. ایک ہی دفع تمہیں دوا تجویز کر دیتا ہو

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have perfect solution. No should be circumcised. When they grow old and want to join tahreek labaik... govt should circumcise them to test their loyalty to islam.
Phir to saray ke saray pencil jaisa noukila L ley ker ghoomte rahain gay

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Same here. When I was in Kuwait, I had never seen such bhaands in my life.
The Juma khutba was handed down by the government for an imam to read and that's it.
I guess this disease is widespread in Pakistan only.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Same here. When I was in Kuwait, I had never seen such bhaands in my life.
The Juma khutba was handed down by the government for an imam to read and that's it.
I guess this disease is widespread in Pakistan only.
Tub hi hum in bhaando ke shar se bhachay huway hai. It definitely does seem like environment is a key factor.