ہم نے عوام کوکرونا،بھوک دونوں سے بچایا۔ وزیراعظم کا ورلڈ اکنامک فورم سےخطاب

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اپنے ملک کی معیشت کا بھرکس نکال دیا اور اب بھکاری خان دنیا کو بھیک مانگنے اور معیشت تباہ کرنے کے طریقے بتا رہا ہے۔۔
Puttar kiya aaj diaper change nahi kiya? chal billo key chusni lay kar soo ja.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As u are economic expert so please provide 5 things which present government should have done but they didn't?
I am in awe of your patience with these auto triggered delusional social justice warriors with a misplaced sense of righteousness and ever changing moralities..., and phatwaris. I had this one shoved to my shitlist faster than a phatwari would go through khota biryani plate.
I can only stand back and laugh at the sad states of their miserable existence. Always moaning, always bitching and forever miserable.

Okara

I am in awe of your patience with these auto triggered delusional social justice warriors with a misplaced sense of righteousness and ever changing moralities..., and phatwaris. I had this one shoved to my shitlist faster than a phatwari would go through khota biryani plate.
I can only stand back and laugh at the sad states of their miserable existence. Always moaning, always bitching and forever miserable.
We are all Pakistani and wanted to see Pakistani progressing so he might be having some good suggestions lets wait.

Okara

Imran Khan went against all odds and took the right decisions during one of the hardest times Pakistan has ever faced.
He may not be taking right decisions but Allah Subhanwatallah is making his decisions right. May Allah keep PMIK lucky Amin.

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
اپنے ملک کی معیشت کا بھرکس نکال دیا اور اب بھکاری خان دنیا کو بھیک مانگنے اور معیشت تباہ کرنے کے طریقے بتا رہا ہے۔۔
Gaandu insan....apna asal naam istemal karo......ye kya.......

Zinda_Rood.....Chootiye...​

Reactions: OAK

نادان

برسوں سے پرچی وزیر اعظم ، لونگ بوٹ وزیر ا علی کو سنتے ہم تو بھول ہی گئے تھے کہ اصلی حکمران تو ایسے ہوتے ہیں