ہم پر کوئی اضافی ظلم نہیں ہو رہا ہے. حبیب اکرم

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Taxes are lowest on fuel and other imports, its propoganda staged by gutter media as they don't want Khan to remain in power. The situation will be improved in couple of months and i believe fucking media will not say anything then ?

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Taxes are lowest on fuel and other imports, its propoganda staged by gutter media as they don't want Khan to remain in power. The situation will be improved in couple of months and i believe fucking media will not say anything then ?
That is what is wrong, subsidizing car imports, and negative interest is the real culprit for the mess we are in now. If PTI had pass the real value petrol and stop subsidizing petrol and cars we would not been in this mess and growth would have been in real terms and not by Artificial demand or import based.

If PTI has increased real interest rate, passed on the real price of petrol and did not give subsidies on cars import than all this would have been 100000% different.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That is what is wrong, subsidizing car imports, and negative interest is the real culprit for the mess we are in now. If PTI had pass the real value petrol and stop subsidizing petrol and cars we would not been in this mess and growth would have been in real terms and not by Artificial demand or import based.

If PTI has increased real interest rate, passed on the real price of petrol and did not give subsidies on cars import than all this would have been 100000% different.
In terms of subsidy, I completely agree with u as today's subsidy is tomorrow's debt.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
In terms of subsidy, I completely agree with u as today's subsidy is tomorrow's debt.
If they had listened to Hafeez all this was on reserve and PTI was on path to win next election with no stopping even Army could not have stopped it ,however, Shaukat Tarin has dig such big grave of PTI that no one can save PTI now and it is 1000% over for them.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
hari mirch piyaz aaloo bhi almi market men menhgi hui hain jo pakistan men her cheez menhgi kar di.... lakh laanat hai PTI aur iski caabinet ke haramkhoron per... wazir phir musheer phir uske musheer, asseblies aur parliament men bethe jahil na ehel haram khor... corrupt retired ko mar'aat aur ayyashi... gariyan patrol mulazim sab awam ke kharch per...
her nakam hukmuran ko phansi di jani chahiye

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
hari mirch piyaz aaloo bhi almi market men menhgi hui hain jo pakistan men her cheez menhgi kar di.... lakh laanat hai PTI aur iski caabinet ke haramkhoron per... wazir phir musheer phir uske musheer, asseblies aur parliament men bethe jahil na ehel haram khor... corrupt retired ko mar'aat aur ayyashi... gariyan patrol mulazim sab awam ke kharch per...
her nakam hukmuran ko phansi di jani chahiye
Increase in petrol prices impact prices everywhere. Yes lot of actions are needed to stop bleeding of financial resources. You need laws to hang these bastards i think there is no law to hang corrupt.