یوم عاشور کے غم تلے جنید صفدر کی شادی کا انعقادایک تیر دو شکار؟

Jurist

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This fraudster family is not dumb to loose votes of those who are not happy with celebrating anything around Yom e Ashoor then fixing date in Moharram is fishy and seems like its not final date and is subject to change after achieving hidden goal. What could be motive behind fixing and publicly announcing this date?

comments and opinions are invited.

Last edited:

Jurist

Iss k baad Nani 420 ne London mein apni doosri shadi karwani hai takeh Pakistan se bhag sake aur ye rona ro sake k mujhe apni shadi k liye bahir jane se roka ja raha hai.
I think KSA jana hai inhoon nein by assuring we are your followers that is why we celebrated wedding in moharram without caring Iran’s mourning these days for Ashoor.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think KSA jana hai inhoon nein by assuring we are your followers that is why we celebrated wedding in moharram without caring Iran’s mourning these days for Ashoor.
KSA doesn’t care if they have a wedding now or afterwards, last time there was a mediator, this time it seems there is none but who knows.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Whats the issue with marrying in Muharram? Theres nothing barring that. This is a subcontinental concoction

Jurist

Whats the issue with marrying in Muharram? Theres nothing barring that. This is a subcontinental concoction
You are absolutely right. But when it comes to politics it matters because majority follows clerics instead of Islam

Wise-brain

I am not a supporter of Maryam but it doesn’t matter which month you get married. Prophet(pbuh) and his Companions got married during wars even after the lost of their loved ones. In Islam , mourning is for 3 days except for wife , it’s not against the religion to celebrate anything in Muharram or any other month !

Jurist

I am not a supporter of Maryam but it doesn’t matter which month you get married. Prophet(pbuh) and his Companions got married during wars even after the lost of their loved ones. In Islam , mourning is for 3 days except for wife , it’s not against the religion to celebrate anything in Muharram or any other month !
You are absolutely right. Point is not to plan event on particular date, point is how come they can be careless about sentiments of Majority of voters who have otherwise belief. I believe this date has been planned so that being host and guardian of Junaid Safdar, Nawaz may find excuse to visit Qatar for proper Rukhsati/Muklava ritual so that hindrance in extension of stay beyond 180 days in UK be overcome as exiting UK even for couple of days for Barat /Muklawa and coming back to UK as stateless person will also entitle him to stay in UK.
Nothing to do with belief associated with restriction (which is not in islam) of holding any event during Moharram.