یہودی اور اسرائیل ترقی کا راز کیا ہے !!

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No secret is mentioned in the above video.
Bobby is abusing jews big time.
I remember once Bobby said that jew peoples are not talented/hardworking as they claim, they just manipulate other people to get advantage. I will post the video if I find it.
To summarize, I agree with bobby that jew peoples are not smarter or hardworking, they are just snake-like people.

knowledge88

Bobby is abusing jews big time.
I remember once Bobby said that jew peoples are not talented/hardworking as they claim, they just manipulate other people to get advantage. I will post the video if I find it.
To summarize, I agree with bobby that jew peoples are not smarter or hardworking, they are just snake-like people.
Agree

knowledge88

عام یہودی بھی ہم لوگوں کی ہی طرح ہوتے ہیں کچھ ہنس مکھ کچھ سڑے ہوئے کچھ چور کچھ ایماندار کچھ یاروں کے یار اور کچھ مردم بیزار ان آرٹیکلز کو پڑھ کے کچھ ایسا تاثر بنتا ہے کہ ہر یہودی جینئیس ہے اور ہاتھ میں ہتھیار پکڑے مسلمانوں کو ڈھونڈ ڈھونڈ کے قتل کر رہا ہے یا مسلمانوں کے خلاف سازشوں میں مصروف ہے حالنکہ ایسا بالکل نہیں ہے یہ انکے لیڈر اور اسرائیل کی حکومت ہے جو ایسا کرتی ہے مگر ہمارے عظیم دانشور ایسا تاثر دیتے ہیں اور ہمارے ملا ایسا تاثر دیتے ہیں مگر جب عرب اسرائیل کو تسلیم کرتے ہیں تو یہ انکے لئے دعائے خیر کرتے ہیں میں یہودیوں کی خدا نخواستہ تعریف نہیں کر رہا مگر انصاف کی بات یہ ہے کہ جیسے پانچوں انگلیاں برابر نہیں ہوتیں ایسے ہی ہر قوم میں سب ایک جیسے نہیں ہوتے ہمیں بجائے دوسروں کی ترقی پہ نظر رکھنے کے اپنی خامیوں کو دور کرکے ترقی کی منازل کی طرف بہت تیزی سے جانا چاہئیے ---آگےلوکاں دی مرضی
I fully agree with you.
Most of my life I've lived in the west. I completed my higher education in the west , made a number of Jewish friends. Very first girl I dated was a gorgeous Jewish girl. There was nothing special about their intellect (I didn't mean she was dumb :-) . Many times I achieved better results than my Jewish colleagues in the university. What is common amongst them ? Most of them are well off. They are in small numbers and they look after each other well.

Last edited:

There is only 1

If they are religious then they would believe that they are chosen ones. But my Jewish friends used to laugh when I used to tease them by calling them "chosen ones".
Yes, same story everywhere . . . .
Every jew do acknowledge that they are told that they are superior
And then every jew declares that he does not believe that.

Syed Haider Imam

i had jews classmates and professors and they were the most honest people i met in life

Let's suppose if you have 12 classmates of different nationalities.
You can't find a single dishonest person. At this stage, only goal is education. When goal changes, every thing changes.

I am talking about few people ( who matters most ) who can change the course of any nation.

Last edited:

knowledge88

One thing I do admit. Almost every Jew I knew had a good understanding of Hebrew. They learn Hebrew in schools. But Muslims who are native to Non Arabic countries do not learn Arabic in School. I believe Arabic should be taught as a second language in our schools. If Jewish children can learn the language of Torah then why can't we teach our children language of Quran ?

taban

You think that they will tell their secrets and intentions to every dick , tom and Jerry ?
صرف ایک چھوٹے سے کامنٹ نےاپکی قلعی کھول دی ہے آپکی سوچ پہ صرف افسوس ہی کیا جا سکتا ہے ساری دانشوری بہہ گئی ہے آپکی

knowledge88

صرف ایک چھوٹے سے کامنٹ نےاپکی قلعی کھول دی ہے آپکی سوچ پہ صرف افسوس ہی کیا جا سکتا ہے ساری دانشوری بہہ گئی ہے آپکی
I think he meant Tom, Dick, and Harry. His order is out , also he converted Harry into jerry ?

Syed Haider Imam

میری دانشوری کی فکر آپکو کیوں لاحق ہے ؟
میں کسی " ڈ ک " کے " ٹام اور جیری" کھیل کا حصہ نہیں بنتا