یہ سفید داڑھی کو شرمندہ کرنے کے مترادف واقعہ ہے:ہشام الہی ظہیر

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
The focus isn't Islamic punishments right now. So focus where the focus is needed. I agree that he should be hanged publicly but going for that route might dilute the issue at hand.

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not a word was spoken about the incident in any mosque in Juma prayers. What else could be more important than this issue involving a mufti to be spoken in Juma speeches, but the mullas only spoke about prayers and Jannat etc etc. Nothing about social ills, like the one in discussion. The credibility of mullas is going down by the day as their reality is being aggressively exposed (thanks to the social media).

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
bilkul yehi hal hai...shar'i saza...lekin qanun banane wale iss per amal karwane wale kabhi bhi ye nahin hone denge...kyunke ye sab in jaraim men shareek hain... bachchiyan bachche aurten sab inhain madrason se aur dallon aghwakaron ke zariye milti hain... Zainab bachchi ka case mashhur hua hai lekin kuch nahin hua....
.................................SAR E AAM PHANSI..................

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hasham elahi is extremist movi he cannot tolerate criticism and question beware.
initially i was impressed by his speaches so ... I posted question on his Facebook page i as immediately banned from that page.
آپ اس کو یہ پوچھتے کہ تم بتاو کہ تم فاعل رہے ہو یا مفعول یا پہلے مفعول اور بعد میں فاعل؟

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kindly explain the definition of extremist
Intolerant person , who thinks he is right and everybody is wrong and wants to enforce his ideas on everyone he is intolerant towards others adverse opinions.
"a person who holds extreme political or religious views, especially one who advocates illegal, violent, or other extreme action"