یہ کرپٹ بڈھا تبدیلی لاۓ گا ؟

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Have you noticed something in all the posts you have quoted? PTI supporters have the brains and courage to call the spade a spade. You lack these two traits badly.
Aaaah - I think they started to realize that they have been dancing in Dug Duggi for too long without being paid properly.
The Gwachi gaan (گواچی گاں) posture of IK is a bit visible to them now.

RajaRawal111

آج پٹواری، یوتھئے، جیالے بھائی بھائی ہیں
یہ بات ہوئی نا دل خوش ہو گیا --- یہ چلے گا پھر آج افطاری میں ؟

spicytime_keema_naan.jpg

arifkarim

Aaaah - I think they started to realize that they have been dancing in Dug Duggi for too long without being paid properly.
The Gwachi gaan (گواچی گاں) posture of IK is a bit visible to them now.
شوکت ترین رکن اسمبلی تو کیا سینیٹر بھی نہیں۔ ۶ ماہ بعد اسے بھی فارغ کرنا پڑے گا

RajaRawal111

شوکت ترین رکن اسمبلی تو کیا سینیٹر بھی نہیں۔ ۶ ماہ بعد اسے بھی فارغ کرنا پڑے گا

یار میں نے تو اتنا مخلصانا مشورہ دیا تھا
سارے مسلے ہی حل ہو جاتے

????

یار عمران خان مجھے خیال آیا -آپ اس کو وزیر خزانہ کیوں نہیں بنا دیتے ؟​

what-is-imran-khans-real-problem.jpg

مطلب جیسے کامیابی سے یہ نیا پاکستان یہ چلا رہا ہے -- خزانہ بھی چلا لے گا
تقریریں کرنے کے بھی زیادہ چانس ملیں گے - اور عوام بھی خوش رھے گی

giphy.gif

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ohhh really I am enemy of Allah. Who gave u power to declare me enemy of Allah.
ye ghatya aur begerat tareen logo ki nishani hoti hey k wo sirf apney aap ko afzal samajhte hein aur dosro ko ghatya??
aray main aap say maafi mang leta hoon. We don't need to argue with each other and this is not the forum for it. but perhaps NY place on my profile triggered this debate. I will remove it.

Modest

What the fuck is this?
Why can’t IK trust his own young & energetic ministers?
Look how well have Murad Saeed & Fawad Ch. performed as ministers.
Why not let Hammad Azhar continue as finance minister & allow him to show his full potential.
I am very disappointed with Shaukat Tareen’s appointment. I don’t know who is forcing Imran Khan to do such appointments.

RajaRawal111

tu app mujhay kyon bura kah rahay ho is per. I fully endorsed what I said. LOLLLLLL
That actually gives me an impression of a some mentality who does not care what is the misery of poverty. And I don't want to make that impression --- for you my brother.

I know you are not that kind of a person. It is just the ego that is not allowing you and I understand this forum is not too big to compromise on self-esteem. And I respect that.

kakamuna420

That actually gives me an impression of a low mentality who does not care what is the misery of poverty. And I don't want to make that impression --- for you my brother.

I know you are not that kind of a person. It is just the ego that is not allowing you and I understand this forum is not too big to compromise on self-esteem. And I respect that.
no, because that person was hurting the cause of other honest pensioners. He was giving a bad impression by telling lies. How could you be 65 years old and have worked 60 years in railway. Did he start working at the age of 5?
There is not about poverty but about saying the truth.

RajaRawal111

no, because that person was hurting the cause of other honest pensioners. He was giving a bad impression by telling lies. How could you be 65 years old and have worked 60 years in railway. Did he start working at the age of 5?
There is not about poverty but about saying the truth.
Dont pick on his words please. That person is not a motivational speaker that you will weigh on his words.

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
All you need is Dug Duggi. Trust the wisdom of your leader. Shaukat Tareen MUST have a different style of Dug Duggi. Your Kaptaan must have taken an audition before appointing him.
In fact, he (IK) himself started feeling itchy to dance when he heard the sample piece.

اگر شوکت ترین بھی ناکام ہوگیا جس کی قوی امید ہے تو پھر سے قصور پچھلی حکومت کا ہی ہوگا
ذرائع فنی گالہ

RajaRawal111

اگر شوکت ترین بھی ناکام ہوگیا جس کی قوی امید ہے تو پھر سے قصور پچھلی حکومت کا ہی ہوگا
ذرائع فنی گالہ
وہ تو جو مرضی ہو جاۓ قصور پچھلی حکومتوں کا ہی ہو گا