یہ کیا بدتمیزی ہے؟

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
mqdefault.jpg

Spartacus

Regardless of any political party as a women worker or working with any institution or office or factory there is a lesson in this video for all women and girl .
Anyone who says you “ Baji or Bahan “ is not necessary he also mean it . He maybe a “THURKY “ and “ STUPID” !!!!
There must be some legal action against this GUY !!!!!
This is clear and open “ Harassment “ case with witnesses and video proofs.

Rambler

Regardless of any political party as a women worker or working with any institution or office or factory there is a lesson in this video for all women and girl .
Anyone who says you “ Baji or Bahan “ is not necessary he also mean it . He maybe a “THURKY “ and “ STUPID” !!!!

It might have been done on purpose - Who would want to even get close to this flattened by a boot piece of untreated shit?

Spartacus

It might have been done on purpose - Who would want to even get close to this flattened by a boot piece of untreated shit?

Mind your language and particularly when you talk about women/girl .
You have all rights to talk about her bad politics but you or anyone has no right to use such language against anyone and particularly against any women/ girl .

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Shareef mafias wants peoples remain illiterate..they only needs votes..I listened..saw these types of stupidity at least every Pmln supporter..no sense..logic.brain in political..

Rambler

Mind your language and particularly when you talk about women/girl .
You have all rights to talk about her bad politics but you or anyone has no right to use such language against anyone and particularly against any women/ girl .

Hmmm. Language should be minded talking about all humans (man, woman or beast) but these are just animals. You should also hurl lanat on them.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mariyam nawaz calls us chacha jee, bhai jee. I also get offended. Where do I put my complaint?