‏شاہ رخ خان کے گھر پر نارکوٹکس کنٹرول بیورو کا چھاپہ ‎

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
نارکوٹکس ریو پارٹیز کا لازمی حصہ ہوتی ہے ویسے بھی یہ کوی شریفوں کی پارٹی تو تھی نہیں جس میں یہ موصوف حرامی پنا کرنے گئے تھے وہاں نوجوان امیرزادوں اور لڑکیوں کے پاس سے نارکوٹکس برآمد ہوی ہے یہ پارٹیاں تین تین دن چلتی ہیں اب وہاں تین دن کوی نیک کام تو ہوتا نہیں ہوگا سواے زنا، شراب اور نشے کے
ایسے لوگوں کی حمایت کرنے والے مبشر لقمان جیسے گدھوں کو بھی لتر مارنے ضروری ہیں آریان کا اتنا رو رو کر دفاع کررہا ہے جیسے اس کا جوای ہو
Sheru Yo will ALWAYS be A Brain dead Patwari.

Well even that's true which I think is, does this gives forces a right to target a minority only to suppress Muslims more. That is the goal behind it otherwise India is full of drug gangs and trillions of drugs move across India even now its happening.

mughals

Hahaha…its close enough.
I took some german language lessons long ago from Goethe Institut , Karachi.
Forgot every thing already. ?
my school was near that enclosure, and so used to borrow books from their library. I know some of the teachers and spectacular secretaries of their country head.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
my school was near that enclosure, and so used to borrow books from their library. I know some of the teachers and spectacular secretaries of their country head.
hahaha…..Good old days you say?….Yes indeed.
You know right after finishing college, a gang of 6 of us wanted to go on a world tour to Europe on Motor cycles and visit Turkey, Italy, france, Germany and UK and thought it would a good idea to at least learn german language…. But it did not materialize and 2 of us end up going to the States and then finally to Canada….
Indeed good old days. You know only once after, all 6 0f us did get to-gether at my place in Canada. in one summer and went galavanting all over Canada including Niagra falls….Still cherishing every minute of it. ?

Saboo

Yes….come to think of it, the teacher and the secretaries were all very good looking indeed and we did become friends and used to go out for tea, coffee and even drinks.

mughals

Yes….come to think of it, the teacher and the secretaries were all very good looking indeed and we did become friends and used to go out for tea, coffee and even drinks.
I don't remember any good looking teachers there, but I may be wrong as I didn't pursue any courses. However, the secretaries used to come in the library to print and were all like 6 footers, early 20s and very chatty once they hear us in German. Sadly, I was in the 16-17 range and there was no social media to carry on. Still, they provided great motivation for my studies and future endeavors.

Saboo

I don't remember any good looking teachers there, but I may be wrong as I didn't pursue any courses. However, the secretaries used to come in the library to print and were all like 6 footers, early 20s and very chatty once they hear us in German. Sadly, I was in the 16-17 range and there was no social media to carry on. Still, they provided great motivation for my studies and future endeavors.
Hahaha….You know in those days, good looking meant white skin, well built and red lips….and our teacher had it ..so that was good enough good looking for us. ?

mughals

Hahaha….You know in those days, good looking meant white skin, well built and red lips….and our teacher had it ..so that was good enough good looking for us. ?
was she a Pakistani? I remember one teacher who used to be the secretary of the Deutsche bank head in Pakistan but she was half-german. The male teachers were terrible (in terse). There was Mrs. Waheed(german) who requested me to teach german multiple times and once asked me translate the word lotaa into German as her brother Herr. Lota was coming for a visit. It was indeed great time and Karachi was the best city ever. Like you go to downtown and you could only find foreigners having fun.

Saboo

was she a Pakistani? I remember one teacher who used to be the secretary of the Deutsche bank head in Pakistan but she was half-german. The male teachers were terrible (in terse). There was Mrs. Waheed(german) who requested me to teach german multiple times and once asked me translate the word lotaa into German as her brother Herr. Lota was coming for a visit. It was indeed great time and Karachi was the best city ever. Like you go to downtown and you could only find foreigners having fun.
No. None of the teachers were Pakistanies and most of the secretaries too. Our teacher was german ….haha Frau some thing….but I don't remember the name…and I don't remember any male teachers?
So why they were asking you to teach german? Are you german your self?

mughals

No. None of the teachers were Pakistanies and most of the secretaries too. Our teacher was german ….haha Frau some thing….but I don't remember the name…and I don't remember any male teachers?
So why they were asking you to teach german? Are you german your self?
Frau Ada khan or Frau Rosemarie Waheed perhaps
No I studied at their school, which they closed later due to issues in Karachi

The Sane

جان اللہ کو دینی ہے، وزیر نارکوٹکس شہریار آفریدی
انسداد نارکاٹکس کورٹ میں جا کر اے این ایف کا کیس آفریدی نے نہیں لڑنا۔ لتر اے این ایف کے ڈی جی اور عدالت کے جج کو پھیرنے چائیں۔

Saboo

applying for the habilitation and freelancing for a software company in US. Sir, aap tu mera interview lay rahay hain.
Aray nahin…I just wanted to know what you were doing in Berlin… You don't have to tell me any thing if you don't feel comfortable about it? Ab is mien kia?…..Hahaha I mean there is nothing to it. ?

arifkarim

انسداد نارکاٹکس کورٹ میں جا کر اے این ایف کا کیس آفریدی نے نہیں لڑنا۔ لتر اے این ایف کے ڈی جی اور عدالت کے جج کو پھیرنے چائیں۔
کیس تو قانون نے لڑنا ہے جو کہتا ہے کہ اگر جج، ملزم،مدعی،گواہ ، وکیل میں سے کوئی ایک غیر حاضر ہو تو فرد جرم عائد نہیں ہو سکتی۔ مطلب نہ یہ سب ایک دن جمع ہوں گے اور نہ فرد جرم لگے گی۔

The Sane

کیس تو قانون نے لڑنا ہے جو کہتا ہے کہ اگر جج، ملزم،مدعی،گواہ ، وکیل میں سے کوئی ایک غیر حاضر ہو تو فرد جرم عائد نہیں ہو سکتی۔ مطلب نہ یہ سب ایک دن جمع ہوں گے اور نہ فرد جرم لگے گی۔
تو اس اصول کے تحت اکیلا آفریدی روز عدالت بھی جانا شروع کر دے تو کیا پٹ لے گا

arifkarim

تو اس اصول کے تحت اکیلا آفریدی روز عدالت بھی جانا شروع کر دے تو کیا پٹ لے گا
دراصل اسٹیبلشمنٹ دباؤ کے تحت عدلیہ سے فیصلے اس لئے کرواتی ہے کہ اس نظام انصاف میں کسی کو انصاف نہیں مل سکتا۔
IMG_3985.JPG