‏شاہ رخ خان کے گھر پر نارکوٹکس کنٹرول بیورو کا چھاپہ ‎

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
all these actors are dons and pimps. they run a mafia and run away on private planes in difficult times. pakro ur littar phairo

mughals

اب تمہیں کیسے پتا اس نے کبھی صدقہ خیرات نہیں کی ؟ کیا تم روزانہ اسکے گھر کے باہر
بیٹھتے ہو کہ شائد تمہیں بھی کچھ ملے؟….اور کبھی نہیں ملا؟ ?
all of their lives are filmed. nothing could do missing from the youtubers, if they tend to help. if you have one, then show me. Shaitan ka lawyer bannay ka koi faida naheen.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
all of their lives are filmed. nothing could do missing from the youtubers, if they tend to help. if you have one, then show me. Shaitan ka lawyer bannay ka koi faida naheen.
Oh man! I think you are the most jahil, ignorant and stupid person on this forum. If you really wanted to know what kind of charity work SRK and other Khans do, there are pages full of it .. Do you know that SRK received the honorary doctorate in Philanthropy by the College of Regulation, London and he said , "I believe that charity should be done in silence and with dignity…..Iss tarah keh aik hath ko doosray ka pata na chalay
Recently he has been donating to PM and CM funds to fight corona. SRK's Meer Foundation pledged to supply 50.000 kits to health care workers in Maharashtra and West Bengal……Its a long list and if you want to know more google SRK's charitable work…and then shut up.

concern_paki

None of the minorities are protected and saved in shining endia, from the core of the heart of Hindus they don't want any non hindu in their country, no matter what, and flames are set high even to influential people including celebrities

mughals

Oh man! I think you are the most jahil, ignorant and stupid person on this forum. If you really wanted to know what kind of charity work SRK and other Khans do, there are pages full of it .. Do you know that SRK received the honorary doctorate in Philanthropy by the College of Regulation, London and he said , "I believe that charity should be done in silence and with dignity…..Iss tarah keh aik hath ko doosray ka pata na chalay
Recently he has been donating to PM and CM funds to fight corona. SRK's Meer Foundation pledged to supply 50.000 kits to health care workers in Maharashtra and West Bengal……Its a long list and if you want to know more google SRK's charitable work…and then shut up.
pledging, tweets or intention is not enough. no hard data exist of his foundation helping somebody in real. we all know nobody helped the poor in india during corona. you just support the worst people on this earth as usual!
BTW Islam allows both open and secret help for the poor. Stop using Islam like a hooker

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
pledging, tweets or intention is not enough. no hard data exist of his foundation helping somebody in real. we all know nobody helped the poor in india during corona. you just support the worst people on this earth as usual!
BTW Islam allows both open and secret help for the poor. Stop using Islam like a hooker
I see no sense discussing anything with an ignorant prick like you.
You know some people are pricks and then some are assholes but you my dear are a prick as well as ? an asshole…So you know what you can do? Go fcyk your self.

mughals

I see no sense discussing anything with an ignorant prick like you.
You know some people are pricks and then some are assholes but you my dear are a prick as well as ? an asshole…So you know what you can do? Go fcyk your self.
lol, can't answer the facts so start your rant as a racist villager.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
bohot achcha hua iss munafiq aur begherat shahrukh ke sath... hindu se shadi, ghar men mandir aur pooja, bara liberal aur secular banta tha... aur salman khan ne bhi gujrat ja ke modi ko promote kiya tha... bohot son ne pakistan aane se inkar kiya tha... in sab ko ab pata lage ga...

Bubber Shair

نارکوٹکس ریو پارٹیز کا لازمی حصہ ہوتی ہے ویسے بھی یہ کوی شریفوں کی پارٹی تو تھی نہیں جس میں یہ موصوف حرامی پنا کرنے گئے تھے وہاں نوجوان امیرزادوں اور لڑکیوں کے پاس سے نارکوٹکس برآمد ہوی ہے یہ پارٹیاں تین تین دن چلتی ہیں اب وہاں تین دن کوی نیک کام تو ہوتا نہیں ہوگا سواے زنا، شراب اور نشے کے
ایسے لوگوں کی حمایت کرنے والے مبشر لقمان جیسے گدھوں کو بھی لتر مارنے ضروری ہیں آریان کا اتنا رو رو کر دفاع کررہا ہے جیسے اس کا جوای ہو

mughals

bohot achcha hua iss munafiq aur begherat shahrukh ke sath... hindu se shadi, ghar men mandir aur pooja, bara liberal aur secular banta tha... aur salman khan ne bhi gujrat ja ke modi ko promote kiya tha... bohot son ne pakistan aane se inkar kiya tha... in sab ko ab pata lage ga...
yes Sir. Allah al haq hai