‏نیوزی لینڈ کے بعد انگلینڈ نے بھی دورہ پاکستان ختم کردیا

Waqas85

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pakistan went in to support US was on terror, got terrorism in return. Pakistan went in to support US withdrawal from Afghanistan. Got pullout of New Zealand and UK cricket teams in return. You call this foreign policy?
i call this sympathizer to someone who even dont listen to you ... so instead of being asking world to defend us be on front side. i m telling pak would always face this untill and unless they come up with big and blunt attacking mood in chaddis... coz they have great link to rest of the world in media sector. No matter what u do one bad news will cover your hundred of good deeds. to push them back create fire in their own home now ... simple .. .you will reap what you soil. .....

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
i call this sympathizer to someone who even dont listen to you ... so instead of being asking world to defend us be on front side. i m telling pak would always face this untill and unless they come up with big and blunt attacking mood in chaddis... coz they have great link to rest of the world in media sector. No matter what u do one bad news will cover your hundred of good deeds. to push them back create fire in their own home now ... simple .. .you will reap what you soil. .....
Then stop supporting Afghan Taliban. New Zealand / England had no problem with Pakistan before the Afghan Taliban takeover of Afghanistan

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ya Allah koee achee khabar bhee a jae .....kya bakwas log ruling us.....bajwa hameed teree.....

I am also desperate to hear atleast some good news from Pakistan. But instead we get to see either some Govt minister doing some latest TC of Imran Khan or it is some next level bongee from PTI setup.

Cricket is the only thing in Pakistan which unites all of us as a nation. This truly is sad and humiliating in a sense as well, but goes on to expose our so called guardians.

Whatever the reasons for this, more sad fact is, no body is going to give a shit about this internationally, and we will keep crying, and PTI will keep doing army TC in hope of next election victory.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am also desperate to hear atleast some good news from Pakistan. But instead we get to see either some Govt minister doing some latest TC of Imran Khan or it is some next level bongee from PTI setup.

Cricket is the only thing in Pakistan which unites all of us as a nation. This truly is sad and humiliating in a sense as well, but goes on to expose our so called guardians.

Whatever the reasons for this, more sad fact is, no body is going to give a shit about this internationally, and we will keep crying, and PTI will keep doing army TC in hope of next election victory.
When you come up with Absolutely Not you have to pay the price

Waqas85

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
When you come up with Absolutely Not you have to pay the price
true..... we will kept paying price... untill we are not act honest and loyal to ourself and nation ..unfortunately we are corrupts and liar nation away from Allah SWT commands......