‏کل رات تک شہر کو زیرو ویسٹ کر دیا جائے گا، میاں اسلم اقبال

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
aap logon ko sharam aani chahiya.......
Whatever the commercial issue, you must arrange for waste management.

It is not the way that garbage is everywhere on the streets and roads. It seems that you do not know that current company contract is ending at the end of this month.

You should start your arrangements one year before..................

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
ابے او بےشرم گھٹیا انسان لاہور میں جگہ جگہ پڑے گندگی کے ڈھیر اب تیرا باپ اٹھاے گا لاہور کو تم لوگوں نے کراچی بنا دیا صفائی نام کی اب کوئی چیز نہیں

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Don't blame pmln and other for your incompetency. If this is the case with lahore then what is happening in islamabad?
Why islamabad is becoming a pile of shit? What have your govt done in islamabad? Why islamabad has its footpaths and parks being encroached? Anyone can see islamabad will be karachi soon.

xecutioner

In islamabad there is garbage averywhere and your DC is issuing himself fine for not wearing masks.
Islamabad 4 months ago had no garbage collection and now they collect and dump it in service road near ehtesaab courts or near major markets/markaz

Last edited:

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't blame pmln and other for your incompetency. If this is the case with lahore then what is happening in islamabad?
Why islamabad is becoming a pile of shit? What have your govt done in islamabad? Why islamabad has its footpaths and parks being encroached? Anyone can see islamabad will be karachi soon.
What pmln is doing? They have a mayor in both cities.

trojanhorse

Voter (50+ posts)
I don't know for how long "previous govt's work" rhetoric will continue.

Two and half years in the power and if still unaware of the previous contracts then it doesn't leave a good impression from good governance perspective.

It seems that Khan sahib isn't able to make an effective team.
Things are falling apart when it comes to governance.

xecutioner

What pmln is doing? They have a mayor in both cities.

I am not here to troll. I am here to tell as a supporter and voter of PTI islamabad is screwed to the core. PTI can't just blame others when we see administrative collapse in a city like islamabad. Why is it so hard to make CDA and District admin functional again? Atleast make 1 City administration an example. Just one city which musharraf did, to some extent pervez khattak did.

Traffic in islamabad and motorway has no discipline bcuz there is no traffic police. What does it take for govt to take actions?

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not here to troll. I am here to tell as a supporter and voter of PTI islamabad is screwed to the core. PTI can't just blame others when we see administrative collapse in a city like islamabad. Why is it so hard to make CDA and District admin functional again? Atleast make 1 City administration an example. Just one city which musharraf did, to some extent pervez khattak did.

Traffic in islamabad and motorway has no discipline bcuz there is no traffic police. What does it take for govt to take actions?
I am not trolling. Pmln has a mayor there. They are responsible for it.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
aap logon ko sharam aani chahiya.......
Whatever the commercial issue, you must arrange for waste management.

It is not the way that garbage is everywhere on the streets and roads. It seems that you do not know that current company contract is ending at the end of this month.

You should start your arrangements one year before..................
I totally agree with you. Why pmln mayor did not took the notice. They are paying games and doing nothing.

Eyeaan

Two and half years in the power and if still unaware of the previous contracts then it doesn't leave a good impression from good governance perspective.

Government had taken control of machinery as per tender document weeks back. Discrepancy and error in actual contract and tender was mentioned in the current audit report and they knew it. Question is what had happened in audit reports of the last 9 years - and what actions were taken.
Oversight of waste management is Mayer's job - why to shift blame for no reason.
Listen to him: the company has piled up garbage to pressurize government for another contract - same for nonoperational machinery. And, of course, all irregularities and overcharging of public funds was abetted by mayoral officials - how else?

desan

President (40k+ posts)

The damage they have done in past 10 years, will take many more to fix them...