“I am with Imran Khan!”

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bull shit all these retired Mafia, only playing good cop bad cop as the Shareef brothers do. Otherwise, if they really mean it, they have enough influence in the army, as every retired person has his juniors, students, children, brothers or relatives in army and many of them are still working for army after retirement.
In a Senate report recently, 192 officers of General rank have taken Canadian citizenship, this is the number of only General ranked and only for Canada, now you guys can think yourself, how many of the others have looted the country and are now residing abroad.
Also when they are in service, they are the same as all others, don't wonder if after retirement, Bajwa or Nadeem Anjum or Fiaz Hamid become the greatest patriot of Pakistan in social or electronic media.

mughals

defund Army. When needed, overseas Pakistanis and pious countrymen could rehire these great soldiers to defend our nation

mughals

when Rangers (part of the army) fired shells on parents and little kids, most of the Pakistani nation has gone into depression.

Inshallah, you will be in jahanum here and hereafter

Rambler

Bull shit all these retired Mafia, only playing good cop bad cop as the Shareef brothers do. Otherwise, if they really mean it, they have enough influence in the army, as every retired person has his juniors, students, children, brothers or relatives in army and many of them are still working for army after retirement.
In a Senate report recently, 192 officers of General rank have taken Canadian citizenship, this is the number of only General ranked and only for Canada, now you guys can think yourself, how many of the others have looted the country and are now residing abroad.
Also when they are in service, they are the same as all others, don't wonder if after retirement, Bajwa or Nadeem Anjum or Fiaz Hamid become the greatest patriot of Pakistan in social or electronic media.

Shut up you idiot - Pakistan Army top brass has made a terrible decision in helping topple IK's government but that does not mean we should weaken it as that is the mission of Pakistan's enemies. Like other institutions, the armed forces must go through a reform process. I am 100% confident that the present fiasco will lead to government of, by, and for the people and subsequent institutional reform paving the way for a welfare state.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
seriously, canada, who just posted their views about the acting supereme general of all pakistani generals of this time?

well, the fact says, canadian citizenship is actually for young agers, not the retired oldtimers.

I appreciate, their standing and the understaning of the ongoing scenarios, but at the moment they are nothing different than us civilians.

Bajwa is a pussy *** beach, maryam nawaz has got a mouth size of a crocodile, and all pdm is drooling to how get themselves cleared of the cases, but what is coming up next, there won't be any courts, and armies, and governments.

with that little faith left in me, I hope Pak Army knows that, what they are doing?

Last edited:

Kavalier

seriously, canada, who just posted their views about the acting supereme general of all pakistani generals of this time?

well, the fact says, canadian citizenship is actually for young agers, not the retired oldtimers.

I appreciate, their standing and the understaning of the ongoing scenarios, but at the moment they are nothing different than us civilians.

Bajwa is a pussy *** beach, maryam nawaz has got a mouth size of a crocodile, and all pdm is drooling to how get themselves cleared of the cases, but what is coming up next, there won't be any courts, and armies, and governments.

with that little faith left in me, I hope Pak Army knows that, what they are doing?

or for those who invest the looted millions

Kavalier

Shut up you idiot - Pakistan Army top brass has made a terrible decision in helping topple IK's government but that does not mean we should weaken it as that is the mission of Pakistan's enemies. Like other institutions, the armed forces must go through a reform process. I am 100% confident that the present fiasco will lead to government of, by, and for the people and subsequent institutional reform paving the way for a welfare state.

One day, you will understand what I am saying. After all you are also one of those, who used to mock me in the same way when I used to say that this same army will bring Shareefs back , will exonerate them from their cases and even would make them PM. Now at least you are accepting top brass ist bad, soon you will accept the rest of it as well.