“It’s the US government’s way of fighting a war against Islam.”

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Who was Maqsood a.k.a Shahid Hussain! How he trapped James Cromity

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
جمہوری سامراج اس کے مقصد حاصل کرنے کے لئے دولت، دونس، دھمکی، دھوکہ سمیت ہر حربہ استعمال کرتا ہے. افغانستان پر حملہ کرنا ہو یا عراق کے خلاف عالمی رائے عامہ استوار کرنی ہو. جمہوری سامراج نے ممکن ناجائز طریقہ کار اختیار کیا گیا

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
امریکہ میں کرپٹ سرکاری ملازمین کے لیے بھی جال لگایا جاتا ہے ۔ چوروں کو بھی جال لگا کر پکڑتے ہیں۔ وائٹ کالر کرائم میں ثبوت ڈھنڈنے مشکل ہوتے ہیں اگر کسی پہ شک ہوجائے تو جال لگا کر پکڑلیتے ہیں اور جیل میں ڈال دیتے ہیں۔ ہر جرم کی سزا ملتی ہے ۔ دہشتگردی سے بچنے کے لیے بھی جال بچھائے جاتے ہیں۔ امریکہ سے اچھی چیزیں سکھو

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
this whole screenplay of FBI is flop...they accept that the guys joined them for money , in an organization that was a fake terrorist gp having name of Jihad...so how come this be fight of FBI against Islam...they should use the right term i,e the fight against greed or materialism....the guys did not join them for Islam...they did it for money...I have no problem as long as they do it to protect their country...but this documentary is actually not about their actual fight against Islam...they are playing this game at a different level...

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
this whole screenplay of FBI is flop...they accept that the guys joined them for money , in an organization that was a fake terrorist gp having name of Jihad...so how come this be fight of FBI against Islam...they should use the right term i,e the fight against greed or materialism....the guys did not join them for Islam...they did it for money...I have no problem as long as they do it to protect their country...but this documentary is actually not about their actual fight against Islam...they are playing this game at a different level...
اسلئے کے یہ سب ڈرامہ اسلام کو نشانہ بنانے کے لئے کیا گیا۔