“Trump was talking absolute nonsense” - Shireen Mazari on RT

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bloody hell, if she has highlighted and spoken in Pakistan's favor then appreciate that. do you think dallay in pork part and pp daku party would have spoken for Pakistan?

Pakistan for the last 10 years of democracy has been pummeled internationally. No international representation and no one giving Pakistan point of view.

Where does it say that "ONLY" foreign minister fights Pakistan case?

NO, everyone fights Pakistan case internationally. So Kudos to Her.

ہا ہا ہا۔۔۔
میری جان جزباتی مت ہو۔۔۔

ان سے درخواست ہے کہ۔۔اپنا پی ایم ثابت شُدہ نر کا بچہ ہے۔۔۔
اور وہ ہر کسی کو جواب دے سکتا ہے۔۔اس نے اس کام کے لئے جسے لگایا ہے۔۔۔اسے کرنے دے۔۔شاہ محمود کی بات کررہا ہوں۔
۔اور یہ اپنا کام کریں۔۔۔بس

Pathfinder

Why would I have a personal grudge with her? I don't even know her. All I know is that she is a dumb lady. Even though she is a Ph.D. but she sounds like a grade 5 student.
Tell me one dumb person that has a PHD! Look she made a "very valid point" I cannot stress this enough.

She spoke about something even I mentioned on the forum which is that afghani haram called khalilzad.

If she was dumb then she wouldn't have made this point! Again I can't stress it enough that people need to know the snake that has reappeared (khalilzad) is responsible for worsening ties between the two nations.

can mian pork have done that or zardari daku? their mai baap is america.

so maybe just jittering on her personal flaws and traits which we all have, try to appreciate what she has said. Rest your like and dislike is your personal matter.

Pathfinder

ہا ہا ہا۔۔۔
میری جان جزباتی مت ہو۔۔۔

ان سے درخواست ہے کہ۔۔اپنا پی ایم ثابت شُدہ نر کا بچہ ہے۔۔۔
اور وہ ہر کسی کو جواب دے سکتا ہے۔۔اس نے اس کام کے لئے جسے لگایا ہے۔۔۔اسے کرنے دے۔۔شاہ محمود کی بات کررہا ہوں۔
۔اور یہ اپنا کام کریں۔۔۔بس

I made my point in post above I am not defending Shireen one bit. I am defending what she said and it needed to be said.

jani1

I made my point in post above I am not defending Shireen one bit. I am defending what she said and it needed to be said.

ٹھیک ہے۔۔۔مگر اس کا کیا کام انٹرنیشنل میڈیا کو انٹرویو دینے کا۔۔۔وہ بھی انٹرنیشنل موضوع پہ بات کرنے کےلیے۔۔۔

raqeebroosia2

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
While you were making a good point about foreign policy not being her domain, what the hell is this " This lady and her lesbian daughter should be silenced for the sake of Pakistan."

At first sounding like a reasonable person you immediately went to Khazim Rizvi Level in next sentence. Keep her daughter out of it (also her sexual orientation is none of our business) and silencing thing is against the fundamental tenant of democracy, Have some "hosla" to hear things you don't like.

IK should put a leash on this stupid lady.
This is a foreign office's job to discuss foreign policy. This is not her domain.
This lady and her lesbian daughter should be silenced for the sake of Pakistan.
This dumb lady will destroy our relations with other governments which Shah Mehmood is working so hard to begin a fresh start with world powers.

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
IK should put a leash on this stupid lady.
This is a foreign office's job to discuss foreign policy. This is not her domain.
This lady and her lesbian daughter should be silenced for the sake of Pakistan.
This dumb lady will destroy our relations with other governments which Shah Mehmood is working so hard to begin a fresh start with world powers.

I dont agree with u. As long as whole govt is agreed to make same kind of statements it does not matter who is talking. We need our message to reach the world n if we can use 10 mouths instead of 1 then why not? These r big international channels that cover whole world, if RT has a 30 minute slot to cover this story n Shah Mehmood is not available u want to waste that chance? Lets be real, Pak is not a strong country right now that big channels like RT or Al Jazeera will wait in line for ur foreign minister to speak, so govt is doing a good job by spreading our message any way n anytime possible. It shows a united govt front with no confusions n a solid game plan on a certain issue

HSiddiqui

No need to get scared.Diplomatic ties won't be harmed.She did not negate PM's stance.She was referring to Trump's earlier tweets and statements against Pakistan.
It is not getting scared or being excited brother, this is a fact , this is not how the diplomatic families, speak or treat each other and it can destroy the relation.
It is matter of embarrassment for the nation that a Prime Minister who is proving first time in Pakistan's history that civil government and military is on one page, they know and back up each other's statements and commitments, and here we have a minister who happen to be PTI's important and respectable member too, and she is not aware that what her PM has said on this topic and gave an interview " out of her jurisdiction" to a foreign channel and arranged a humiliating situation for the PM & FM who will have to go once again through all this and will definitely have to say sorry and cover her up.
All I mean is that this was not expected from her at this crucial time.
Any way it is done and we have to see how the PM or FM will cover this and move forward.

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
She wanted to be Foreign or Defense Minister which is her area of expertise like Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid claims to be defense expert. But, GHQ did not agree !

جی ایچ کیو کو ہی کچھ کرنا چاہئے اس خاتون کی بکواس کو بند کروانے کیلئے ورنہ یہ ملک کو بڑا نقصان پہنچائے گی عمران خان کواپنی مصروفیات میں سے وقت نکال لر اپنے آس پاس کی خبر بھی رکھنا چاہئے کہ ہو کیا رہا ہے بندے کو معلوم ہی نہیں کہ اعظم سواتی پر جے آئی ٹی کی رپورٹ آگئی تھی اور وہ صحافیوں سے فرمارہے ہیں کہ مجھے تو آپ سے ہی معلوم ہوا ہے حالانکہ خود داخلہ کی وزارت بھی اپنے پاس رکھی ہوئی ہے لگتا ہے نعیم الحق اور افتخار درانی جیسے گدھے لوگ عمران خان کو بہت سی چیزوں کی ہوا تک نہیں لگنے دے رہے

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is not getting scared or being excited brother, this is a fact , this is not how the diplomatic families, speak or treat each other and it can destroy the relation.
It is matter of embarrassment for the nation that a Prime Minister who is proving first time in Pakistan's history that civil government and military is on one page, they know and back up each other's statements and commitments, and here we have a minister who happen to be PTI's important and respectable member too, and she is not aware that what her PM has said on this topic and gave an interview " out of her jurisdiction" to a foreign channel and arranged a humiliating situation for the PM & FM who will have to go once again through all this and will definitely have to say sorry and cover her up.
All I mean is that this was not expected from her at this crucial time.
Any way it is done and we have to see how the PM or FM will cover this and move forward.

Whatever valid and common sense arguments you present these kind of people can not be convinced
Imran Khan himself is responsible for encouraging this kind of thinking by repeating this same kind of rhetoric in every talk or interview when speaking on this subject

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
An official shouldnt have a language like this.. parhi likhi jahil hai yeh kya

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Although I agree on her remarks about Pakistani leaders in the past.
She is absolutely correct in facts of Afghanistan and her remarks on that part.
With dealing for future with America there should be slight respect to American govt for future dealings with Pakistan govt as Arabs are totally "No Go" for muslims.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
bloody hell, if she has highlighted and spoken in Pakistan's favor then appreciate that. do you think dallay in pork part and pp daku party would have spoken for Pakistan?

Pakistan for the last 10 years of democracy has been pummeled internationally. No international representation and no one giving Pakistan point of view.

Where does it say that "ONLY" foreign minister fights Pakistan case?

NO, everyone fights Pakistan case internationally. So Kudos to Her.
Totally agree with you for past 10 years of no brainer leaders,

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tell me one dumb person that has a PHD! Look she made a "very valid point" I cannot stress this enough.

She spoke about something even I mentioned on the forum which is that afghani haram called khalilzad.

If she was dumb then she wouldn't have made this point! Again I can't stress it enough that people need to know the snake that has reappeared (khalilzad) is responsible for worsening ties between the two nations.

can mian pork have done that or zardari daku? their mai baap is america.

so maybe just jittering on her personal flaws and traits which we all have, try to appreciate what she has said. Rest your like and dislike is your personal matter.
I think what the people on thread are saying there are many people in various departments trying for diplomatic dialogue with US and her one statement (even though I agree) puts everyones efforts back to zero or something in that regard.
It seems the whole Pakistani establishment has woken up after a era of morans in power.

Pathfinder

I think what the people on thread are saying there are many people in various departments trying for diplomatic dialogue with US and her one statement (even though I agree) puts everyones efforts back to zero or something in that regard.
It seems the whole Pakistani establishment has woken up after a era of morans in power.

Yes you are right about each department handling their affairs.

My only issue is that afghani carpet seller from washington who is behind "do more" and "sanctuaries" needs to be made to answer for his role in worsening relations between the two nations!

now he is seeking an audience after 17 years of f#ck ups and as Mazari said in the interview, sheepishly trying to make dialogue with Pakistan that afghani dalla

Its b#lls#'it. I applaud Shireen Mizari for highlighting this and there can be no let the past go. It's time past was settled with the americans and there can be no better time to start. They have really abused Pakistan and that will not be let go of so easily.

Pathfinder

I can see alot of posts against her, Well clearly someone's mai baap (america) is not happy with what she said.

get used to it, the past where dictations were accepted are gone.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes you are right about each department handling their affairs.

My only issue is that afghani carpet seller....seeking an audience after 17 years of f#ck ups and as Mazari said in the interview, sheepishly trying to make dialogue with Pakistan that afghani dalla
I applaud Shireen Mizari for highlighting this and there can be no let the past go. It's time past was settled with the americans and there can be no better time to start. They have really abused Pakistan and that will not be let go of so easily.
I am in agreement with you regarding the twister Afghani counterpart and manipulator.
I again would like Pakistani establishment to build a positive dialogue with U.S. in all aspects.
I appreciate Shireen Mirza in speaking up in favour of visionfull leader of Ik in waking up a white elephant from sleep for past 2 decades except Gen Musherif era.

Galaxy

Very well said.The more you crawl in the hole the more they will come after you. Stand up your ground.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh my gosh why this country has no professionalism?? now i know why we are going down. she has fucking no clue what is her position and what she should talk. she is not in a position to act as a foreign office. she must be fucking with foreign office policy for sure. or who cares!