“We support Israeli annexation” says Saudi journalist Abdulhameed Al-Ghobai

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Good for them. Nothing to do with Pakistan, its an arab problem... Syria, Libya and other arab countries are burning what difference does it make to Pakistan? Only thing Pakistan can do is not to get fooled by muslim ummah chumma.

its not an arab problem
its a human problem

There are atrocities being done on human lives in Palestine.

Last edited by a moderator:

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ghobaray Saab! YOU speak for yourself ONLY.
Unfortunately seems like many arabs are thinking like this. Soon you'll see other arab countries joining in.
We can only lend moral support to palestinians but after decades of chasing after muslim brotherhood dream in form of OIC it only turned out to be fake news.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Unfortunately seems like many arabs are thinking like this. Soon you'll see other arab countries joining in.
We can only lend moral support to palestinians but after decades of chasing after muslim brotherhood dream in form of OIC it only turned out to be fake news.

I'll be LQQKING forward for the 2nd leg of Arab Spring. These thug monarchies should go now, and let common men like you and me decide what do they want thru the ballot.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'll be LQQKING forward for the 2nd leg of Arab Spring. These thug monarchies should go now, and let common men like you and me decide what do they want thru the ballot.
Doc imo not gonna happen at least in the foreseeable future...

Let me show you a funny thing. Here is OIC's 2025 action plan

"Enact a boycot, divestment and sanction strategy against israel, at all levels..."

Last edited:

Diesel

arab spring ki chabi israeli n amrika ke pas ha.. in arabs mein itni jorat ke ye apne hukamra ke samne choo bi kare

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Ghobaray Saab! YOU speak for yourself ONLY.
Not really Doctor Saab, during the 60s and 70s there was this movement to gather all Arab nations by leaders like Jamal Abudl Nasser and it worked for a while but as time progressed, each country and its interests, political alliances and directions drifted apart from others. From protecting Arab interests its gone to protect their own interests.

I'll be LQQKING forward for the 2nd leg of Arab Spring

And this is exactly why this whole notion of an Arab bloc has been broken apart. Each country is concentrating on itself rather than some union. Even the Arabs with most in common and the only remaining bloc the GCC is experiencing difficulty with Qatar.

And one of the biggest reason for the Arab nations now not really caring about Palestine is because since the 60s and 70 a lot of Palestinians have migrated to these Arab countries and they have seen them first hand. I have spent more than 4 decades in the gulf and I can tell you without a doubt that Palestinians are the biggest mother truckers around, in all my time I have not met one single decent palestinian. All of them harami no 1. Specially if you see how they treat expats from the subcontinent like India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka etc etc. its worse than how the Israelis treat them.

It has been heard plenty of times here on the streets and in conversations that what ever is happening to the Palestinians is God's wrath for being such big A.holes.

I can bet you if a large number of Palestinians migrated to Pakistan with in a few years the Pakistani public entire view of this conflict with change.

Also lets not confuse this with thinking I condone the illegal military occupation of Palestine, but lets just say I would rather not see a single drop of Pakistani blood shed for these thankless and shameless people.

nasir77

Does he have choice not to support Government agenda... He knows what happened in Turkey.... Be Wise Safe Life...

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
This is Hamir Mir or Saudi Arabia, this is not 100% True. But Yes Saudis and other Arabs have become lazy and corrupt and cares about luxuries but what he is saying cannot be 100% True so don't fall for the propaganda, Arab spring is bound to happen

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
be honestly we should leave OIC . It’s a fraud . Make a new annexation and new group . Should stay away from Arebs . They are coward . One day they beaten by Israel and Christians then finally they will cry and come to Pakistan .
but our bureaucracy establishment and politician problem is money . Behind the bars Arebs made our nation greedy and money Holic . Get rid of this Bermuda otherwise dig in mud same as Arebs .

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)

No Biggie !!

We have Generals who are today openly promoting love with Israel and Army Chief Musharaf is on record for his strange affection with Israel. This forces us to review all those MOSSAD stories they have been telling us during last 70 years.

Very soon, you will see Molvi Tariq Jameel advocating love for Israel.....

"Phir kia hua agar wo Yahoodi hain akhir hain tou wo Allah kay banday"

KASHMIR
ISRAEL ==== This is why Imran was brought in power!
AHMADI

https://twitter.com/x/status/1295417930889519105

Last edited: