” عمران خان اپوزیشن میں نہیں سنبھالے گئے،زبردستی نکالےگئےتو کون سنبھالےگا“

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are getting desperate. 5.5 and going higher and if we had no Corona and oil prices that your crooks had, it would be closer to 7. Incredible achievement
This is what I am telling you that it is not 5.5%. If you have used Google go and check it. It is not PM but his ministers are lying. It is import driven and it cannot go higher than 3.5 or 4% as we don't have dollars to import more. No dollars less import will push it down under 3%. Go and check.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is what I am telling you that it is not 5.5%. If you have used Google go and check it. It is not PM but his ministers are lying. It is import driven and it cannot go higher than 3.5 or 4% as we don't have dollars to import more. No dollars less import will push it down under 3%. Go and check.
Your favorite Pmln govts 5,6 percent gdp growth was also import driven and thus unsustainable
A7CDD38A-2F21-4B64-B823-6C7F313C9DAF.jpeg
3EC0E4AB-B677-4820-AD29-701A0E3634B7.jpeg

Hate_Nooras

Your talking bollocks, even your leaders have accepted and moved on. So get over it, and this is based on exports and remittances,not imports and loans. Just imagine what it would have been if IK had the low oil prices and no Corona. Now you see why PK trusted him over your haraamis

Awan S

Your talking bollocks, even your leaders have accepted and moved on. So get over it, and this is based on exports and remittances,not imports and loans. Just imagine what it would have been if IK had the low oil prices and no Corona. Now you see why PK trusted him over your haraamis
Your imports have increased substantially and export did not catch up with that. Look at curve of import going straight up and tell me it is not import driven GDP? Don't run away

Hate_Nooras

Your imports have increased substantially and export did not catch up with that. Look at curve of import going straight up and tell me it is not import driven GDP? Don't run away

You gormless moron- Oil has doubled in price and unless you live under NSs arse you would know that without trying to sound clever, Gas has gone up more than 4 fold, cooking oil is running at record levels and we are also importing vaccines. So keep moronic shit for fellow Noora arse holes and stick up their arse.
If IK had the conditions that your haraamis had, we would be close to 7% growth and inflation would be around 6%. So get lost

Hate_Nooras

Why up to 2018? Show it from 2018 to December 2021. It is now close to $18b again.
Do you know the price of oil and gas today? Do you know the price of cooking oil or tell us what vaccines your duffer imported. Surely, Nooras have to br more than you and Rajarawal111. Debating with you guys is like debating with dog shit