10,000 Kits are missing ! Hello Murad Ali Shah ?

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
4f1344bfe69c09255ebc45fabaad6016.jpg
Just be cautious, it seems he got his eyes straight on the target i-e ur zero point?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ????????

Yaar kitnay hi beghairat besharam haiwan hai yeh log.

Yeh log to janwar se be budtar hain. 24 ghantay bus corruption hi sooj thi rehti hai. Kitna paisa chaiye, kitnay paisay se tum logon ka pait bhare ga. Awam ka arbon rupiya oot liya hai lekin abhi bhi pait nahi bara!

Yeh zaleel MC Murad Shah, sindh mein chup ke bhaita huwa hai, kyun ke pata hai jaisay Sindh se bahir niklay ga is ko NAB arrest ker ley gi.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
how many kits Naswar eating KPk Govt has arranged ??

how many kits that old rusty granny's 4th jinn Buzdar has arranged ??

stop Fkin being an idiot and focus on your own work...............................if you can stop those expensive cocaine partys on 4th floor of PM Office
Bakwas band!...Just tell us how many kits Ko Ko? 100 or 10,000?.... ?

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Qalandar jawab doo
????

seems like youthia propaganda but need clarification!
Doctorate degree of Murad Shah was built upon a statement that ' test ka sample galey aur naak se laitey hain" (which, over here, even a 10-yr.old kid knew after watching it on YouTube) and then, on next day, Fahad Hussain recycled an old joke about "kaisey kaat-ta hey" falsely associating it with Buzdar (that was obviously an illogical assertion looking at the description of 5-hour long briefing given to him and decisions made as is told in the same news)

That was the sum total of PhD. given to muraad shah by our wise media and PPP. Later everyone shouted full-throat that all knowledge and wisdom starts and ends with sindh government, murad and bilawal.
Now take some heart -- PPP's wisdom and true expertise are showing colors.

Eyeaan

Saboo

for the sake of argument.........

lets say its not 100 nor 10,000 but 5,000 ...............but question remains i.e,

daddi kay khasam nay kitni kits mangai hain ??
Why should anyone suppose in this case? Were murad, sindh government and bilawal lying on the national TV?
A specific question was raised which needs clarification -
Rather than answering the question or telling the truth you attempt to deflect the matter to something entirely different.
Such an attitude is called wickedness or simply paagal pan. Anyway nice try.

Saboo

Saboo

for the sake of argument.........

lets say its not 100 nor 10,000 but 5,000 ...............but question remains i.e,

daddi kay khasam nay kitni kits mangai hain ??
It is only 100 ,acknowledged by the hospital, not 10,000 or 5,000. Now the real question
is ..In whose pocket the money for the missing 9,900 kits went?...Zardai? Bilawal or Murad Ali Shah?

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
It is only 100 ,acknowledged by the hospital, not 10,000 or 5,000. Now the real question
is ..In whose pocket the money for the missing 9,900 kits went?...Zardai? Bilawal or Murad Ali Shah?

I am not really sure Babloo ?

How about you ask PM Imran Khan to initiate NAB inquiry just like all other "successful" inquiries of last two years ?

Saboo

How about you ask PM Imran Khan to initiate NAB inquiry just like all other "successful" inquiries of last two years ?
A good idea indeed... Now while the PM is initiating the enquiry, who, in your opinion. is the most corrupt? Zardari? Bilawal? Sharjeel Memon? Dr. Asim? or all these fucking Shahs?..Qaim Ali, Murad Ali, Nafeesa or Khurshid.?

surfer

how many kits Naswar eating KPk Govt has arranged ??

how many kits that old rusty granny's 4th jinn Buzdar has arranged ??

stop Fkin being an idiot and focus on your own work...............................if you can stop those expensive cocaine partys on 4th floor of PM Office
AMigo, more importantly, in this time of social distancing and travel restrictions, have you guys arranged an adequate supplies of boots to Raiwind? WE don’t want Maryum’s bootlicking streak to break.....

surfer

Great idea, but can we also ask why didn’t shahbaz bring suleman, Imran Ali, babloo, dabloo and dar back with him to face thier inquiries. If shahbaz can stop being a pussy, surely they can as well?

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
its very simple

PPP& CM Sindh Murad Ali Shah is not perfect

but

he CM Sindh started preparing to fight corona when PM Choutazi was busy arresting Mir Shakeel ur Rehman and CM Punjab was busy killing Corona with warm water gargles

obviously, CM Sindh's actions made PM Choutazi look bad. Hence, an order was issued to PTI social medial team to undermine efforts of Sindh Govt which ofcourse are not PERFECT !

Remember, you are talking about Choutazi who mocked Shebaz Shareef's fight against Dengue calling them Dengue Brathran and justified a simple CBC Blood test for Dengue at 600 Rs at SKCMH.

Very soon, Qom-e-Yoot and the Selectors will know the performance of this Govt because I promise COVID19 does not discrimate between DHA and non DHA stuff !