14 Year Old British Pakistani Shot Dead in Karachi

Australian

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
A teenage boy from the UK has allegedly been shot dead while on a trip to Pakistan to see family.

Adil Khan, from Bradford in West Yorkshire, was “murdered” while on holiday, as revealed by Janaza Announcements, a Bereavement Notification Service on Facebook, on Saturday night.

The 14-year-old was travelling with his mother to visit relatives, according to The Sun. It also reported that the Foreign Office was “supporting the family of a British child who has died in Pakistan.”

14-year-old Adil Khan.

Details around Adil’s death are yet to be confirmed but the Daily Mail is reporting police have made two arrests.

It has since been revealed that the teen was at the centre of a missing persons inquiry in Bradford in 2019. Alerts were put out for his disappearance but he was later found safe and well, as reported by the Daily Mail.

Community shaken by young teen's death​

There has been an outpouring of grief online in the wake of the 14-year-old’s death.

can’t believe I find myself commenting on a poor child’s janaza announcement again,” one person wrote online. “These children haven’t had the chance to live yet and they’ve been taken away. What on earth could he have done so wrong to be murdered?”

“So sad this boy has lost his life,” another said. “The reason would probably be inheritance, land in Pakistan, etc.” Someone else agreed. “Definitely that’s what comes across my mind first thing.”

Reference Below:

WHAT

MPA (400+ posts)
ya Allah ais bachay ke maghfirat farma dy agar yea Muslalman hy
or ais ky ghar walon ko sabar aata farma dy,

or Mujrimo ko bhe saza milay
agar magar k baghair kisi k liay dua muh say ni nikl skti kiya??? aur nam dekhlo phr b lazmi tahqeeq krni hy tou.
mughay nadaza tha koi reply aae ga but i have to express my true feeling,
maafi chahta hoon agar bura laga,
but qadyani ko bhe yea he naam hotay hain, or marny ky baad aap sirf Musalman ky leyain he dua kr skty hain , kisi ghair muslim ky leyain nahi
or jo zinda hain un ky leyain to main ny dua ke hy

MS pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ya Allah ais bachay ke maghfirat farma dy agar yea Muslalman hy
or ais ky ghar walon ko sabar aata farma dy,

or Mujrimo ko bhe saza milay

mughay nadaza tha koi reply aae ga but i have to express my true feeling,
maafi chahta hoon agar bura laga,
but qadyani ko bhe yea he naam hotay hain, or marny ky baad aap sirf Musalman ky leyain he dua kr skty hain , kisi ghair muslim ky leyain nahi
or jo zinda hain un ky leyain to main ny dua ke hy
isk liay agr magr ki koi zrurat ni, islam may hamesha positive sochny ki taleem hy. agr apko kisi chez k baray may batil hony ki Yaqeen na ho tou apko positive he sochna chahiay, kia zrurat hy negative sochny ki hr waqt.