22 afghan commandos executed by Taliban

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
How do you expect Talibans to treat those who betrayed Afghanistan and allied with western power allowing then to rule and ruin Afghanistan for 20 years, US military treated the Afghans as third grade nation in their own country, raided their houses when and where they wanted, without caring for women or elderly. These are seen as traitors and this is what Taliban should have done to make an example. Any country that wants to keep their heritage and values they have to impliment law, and no one should be above law, In Afghanistan and in Islamic law traitor's punishment is death.

It is the right of the people to choose who they want to support . This government is democratically elected government of Afghan people

You tell me how to treat those who want to abduct you on gunpoint ?
How you know Taliban are the representatives of Afghan people?

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
It can be fake & propaganda news by India & other losers to defame Taliban.
These commandos were also killing & butchering Taliban & their families for years with the help of the invaders.
Bhenchodo jab doosro ko marte ho wo khair hai lekin khud par jab aati hai tou rona shuru karte ho.

Make up your mind .

In one sentence you are declaring it a propaganda and in the same sentence you are defending it ?

Kon log ho tum yaar

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
The Reward of Traitor is DEATH. To kill traitors is JUSTICE not Brutality.

Everyone in Afghanistan is a traitor to some one

Thanks for teaching justice to the people of Afghanistan?

Lesson : Terror can only be defeated by Terror not by a moral warfare

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Make up your mind .

In one sentence you are declaring it a propaganda and in the same sentence you are defending it ?

Kon log ho tum yaar
Propaganda iss liye keh raha hoo kynke Taliban ne Iss ki tardeed ki hai aur defend Iss liye kar raha hoo kynke war mein ye sab kuch hota hai.
Taliban k sath inn loago ne jo kuch kiya tha, wahi kuch ab taliban inn k sath kar rahe hai.

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
Propaganda iss liye keh raha hoo kynke Taliban ne Iss ki tardeed ki hai aur defend Iss liye kar raha hoo kynke war mein ye sab kuch hota hai.
Taliban k sath inn loago ne jo kuch kiya tha, wahi kuch ab taliban inn k sath kar rahe hai.

No army in the world execute those who surrender may be it is a new Islamic law invented by your beloved Talibans

Modest

No army in the world execute those who surrender may be it is a new Islamic law invented by your beloved Talibans
You live in your dream world. Taliban were executed & shot dead the same way by these forces in cahoots with the invaders. There may not be any videos present of such incidents because that will expose their barbarism.
Your beloved American terrorists used to treat Guantanamo prisoners worst than animals.

HSiddiqui

It is the right of the people to choose who they want to support . This government is democratically elected government of Afghan people

You tell me how to treat those who want to abduct you on gunpoint ?
How you know Taliban are the representatives of Afghan people?
We have no source than the Afghan Muhajreen in Pakistan , who always are full of praises to Talibans, and then the videos that we see since American forces started evacuating Afghanistan, any where in Afghanistan people have shown wellcoming behaviour for them, except there were mixed feelings in KABUL. And that is the only thing that made me think what I wrote, but the fact remains they are definitely the real rulers otherwise why would afghan army who are equiped by world's most sophisticated military equipments and trained by Americans, and also funded by Indian intelligence, why would they surrender before even Talibans march into a city, and are leaving every equipment and sources for Taliban to use ? History taught me that this types of reactions are seen only when the real heirs walk back to their lands.
As far as I am concerned I am not Afghani, and I am neither losing or gaining any thing by this change in there, but yes these are the indication that makes you assess any situation

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
You live in your dream world. Taliban were executed & shot dead the same way by these forces in cahoots with the invaders. There may not be any videos present of such incidents because that will expose their barbarism.
Your beloved American terrorists used to treat Guantanamo prisoners worst than animals.

There were more facilities in Guantanamo than in Afghnistan

Lesson: Terror can only be defeated by terror not by moral warfare

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
We have no source than the Afghan Muhajreen in Pakistan , who always are full of praises to Talibans, and then the videos that we see since American forces started evacuating Afghanistan, any where in Afghanistan people have shown wellcoming behaviour for them, except there were mixed feelings in KABUL. And that is the only thing that made me think what I wrote, but the fact remains they are definitely the real rulers otherwise why would afghan army who are equiped by world's most sophisticated military equipments and trained by Americans, and also funded by Indian intelligence, why would they surrender before even Talibans march into a city, and are leaving every equipment and sources for Taliban to use ? History taught me that this types of reactions are seen only when the real heirs walk back to their lands.
As far as I am concerned I am not Afghani, and I am neither losing or gaining any thing by this change in there, but yes these are the indication that makes you assess any situation

American troops were also wellcomed by Afghn people 20 years ago

HSiddiqui

American troops were also wellcomed by Afghn people 20 years ago
True that was a time , then probably people got fedup of being ruled by westerners, after all Afghans are known for their own life styles. Now what we see is they are chanting for Taliban. We cannot exactly say but we can only comment as per what we hear or read.

Modest

There were more facilities in Guantanamo than in Afghnistan

Lesson: Terror can only be defeated by terror not by moral warfare
Yes many more torcher facilities in Guantanamo than anywhere else.
You answered your question yourself ie
American terror can only be defeated by terror not by moral warfare.