7.5 Crores Being Spent Of This Poor Nation On Verge Of Bankruptcy To Fix Swimming Pool For Showbaz Sharif

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No harami here to defend or refute this? Bubber Shair not going to string a long winded assemblage of words strewn with equally absurd bromides all in a bid to defend the ones that just can't be defended? Did your cloak and dagger approach in your struggle to seem aloof and conscientious fail you here or what?
Rajarawal111 no mocking of mockery itself by mocking Niazi?
Tit4Tat I see you're avoiding this thread like a harlot avoids church... I suppose you've come to terms with the realization that you're just another licentious phatwari who had identity crisis exacerbated by you're bias for Niazi. Good to see you've accepted your true self. Yours is the most disgusting class of mercenatory phatwaris by the way. The closeted artisans of propaganda and deceit. Too bad your overly ambitious attempts to outwit those on the right side of this battle is your ultimate undoing...
In short where the bloody hell are these phatwaris? As insolent as they are, I don't think it's shame.... So I'm sure they aren't off to drown themselves in that very pool.
@those complaining about my language is that mellow enough?

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
No harami here to defend or refute this? Bubber Shair not going to string a long winded assemblage of words strewn with equally absurd bromides all in a bid to defend the ones that just can't be defended? Did your cloak and dagger approach in your struggle to seem aloof and conscientious fail you here or what?
Rajarawal111 no mocking of mockery itself by mocking Niazi?
Tit4Tat I see you're avoiding this thread like a harlot avoids church... I suppose you've come to terms with the realization that you're just another licentious phatwari who had identity crisis exacerbated by you're bias for Niazi. Good to see you've accepted your true self. Yours is the most disgusting class of mercenatory phatwaris by the way. The closeted artisans of propaganda and deceit. Too bad your overly ambitious attempts to outwit those on the right side of this battle is your ultimate undoing...
In short where the bloody hell are these phatwaris? As insolent as they are, I don't think it's shame.... So I'm sure they aren't off to drown themselves in that very pool.
@those complaining about my language is that mellow enough?
Your words will fall on deaf ears, they mutate a special beghairti membrane in their ear canal as they start to consume more and more khota biryani, this filters out all truth about their ganjas, only propaganda and lies make it through.