7 Years of Kpk government and Result??

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Isn't Chitral in GB?

No it is in KP but there might be many places in Punjab and other areas where there would no high schools........ but we Pakistaanis are good in CRYING.

In our village, there was only Middle school and no high school for girls. Girls, instead of crying, used to take Private exams of Metric, FA and even BA.

liuali

MPA (400+ posts)
No it is in KP but there might be many places in Punjab and other areas where there would no high schools........ but we Pakistaanis are good in CRYING.

In our village, there was only Middle school and no high school for girls. Girls, instead of crying, used to take Private exams of Metric, FA and even BA.

High school is one of the concerns but main concern is winter weather. Minus 8 degrees and children either sit outside or on the cold floor in small rooms. I don't have any empirical data but in the past many female students who spent time sitting on these cold floors every day had difficulties in conceiving children when they got married. I have met some of those students. I thought that after 7 years of KPK government things might have different. I hope someone seriously take notice. If u read KPK news all the time most funds are allocated to Swat, Dir, or other districts despite the fact that Chitral was the largest district in Kpk now second largest.

Ikram Aziz

Citizen
100% agreed even inner KP there are areas without schools OR the higher education facilities are not available students travelling far to attend schools.. KP govt should really improve existing schools & build new schools because I saw many open kachaehris in places where people were against education but started to demand schools for their kids now.. you can follow local administrations on any social media to watch their open kachaehris where everyone is demanding for their basic needs.. schools hospitals roads

Jadoogar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Chitral shouldn't be avoided..it's an important district...
KPK. Govt need to focus on these remote areas and provide them better health n education system..

desan

President (40k+ posts)
One should point out to the deficiencies in governance...

However at the same time, one should not lose sight of the accomplishments and progress made in past 7 years.

Provision of solar panels, water, basic school infrastructure in hundreds if not thousands of schools should be acknowledged and highlighted.

In fact, KP has shown the most progress these areas amongst all other provinces.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don't think we need to take in a negative manner. there is always room for improvement and there is a possibility something may have been missed by people in charge. it is good to point such instances so someone can make sure they are taken care off.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
This is one side of the story.
My objection is that just a single story , true or false, you start criticising the whole effort PTI govt in education and other sectors. No body can claim that everything is ?% done...

Funds are allocated as per population not per area. If you don't know this difference than better understand this instead of criticising govt.

High school is one of the concerns but main concern is winter weather. Minus 8 degrees and children either sit outside or on the cold floor in small rooms. I don't have any empirical data but in the past many female students who spent time sitting on these cold floors every day had difficulties in conceiving children when they got married. I have met some of those students. I thought that after 7 years of KPK government things might have different. I hope someone seriously take notice. If u read KPK news all the time most funds are allocated to Swat, Dir, or other districts despite the fact that Chitral was the largest district in Kpk now second largest.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
ok ager itni ache performance the Teeli Prevaiz Khatak ko Dobara CM kyn nai banya?

One should point out to the deficiencies in governance...

However at the same time, one should not lose sight of the accomplishments and progress made in past 7 years.

Provision of solar panels, water, basic school infrastructure in hundreds if not thousands of schools should be acknowledged and highlighted.

In fact, KP has shown the most progress these areas amongst all other provinces.

liuali

MPA (400+ posts)
This is one side of the story.
My objection is that just a single story , true or false, you start criticising the whole effort PTI govt in education and other sectors. No body can claim that everything is ?% done...

Funds are allocated as per population not per area. If you don't know this difference than better understand this instead of criticising govt.

If you can refrain urself from personal comments it will be great. I do know what is a difference between fund allocation due to political preferences. I only posted this video so someone from government can take notice, KPK govt no doubt did very good things but the focus was always on developing swat, dir, mardan or peshawar.
I have all the right to positively criticise the government if I feel some things can be improve. Hiding things under the carpet and hoping for better outcome is naivety. If someone just want to criticise government, chitraltimes website is enough to get all the materials required. My only purpose is to improve the situation for poor students.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Look at your first post and heading in which you had mentioned '7 Years of Kpk government and Result?'... Which means all KP govt the performance is almost Zero. I had objected that one not this individual case. There would be still hundred of cases.

But again you didn't understand my post and started confusing things...

And it is not Positive criticism but Potwarism.

If you can refrain urself from personal comments it will be great. I do know what is a difference between fund allocation due to political preferences. I only posted this video so someone from government can take notice, KPK govt no doubt did very good things but the focus was always on developing swat, dir, mardan or peshawar.
I have all the right to positively criticise the government if I feel some things can be improve. Hiding things under the carpet and hoping for better outcome is naivety. If someone just want to criticise government, chitraltimes website is enough to get all the materials required. My only purpose is to improve the situation for poor students.