ن لیگ کے سابق ایم پی اے کو پولیس کی جانب سےجیل میں پروٹوکول دیاگیا

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
Big slap on the face of IK,Osman Buzdar(idiot,incompetent) and whole Punjab government,you all have no right to stay in the government, you whole bunch of garbage disappointed all voters and supporters of PTI,

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Very good. Yeh qoum kabhi nahi sudher sakti.
Shame on IGP, CS and Buzdar.

Last edited:

Cape Kahloon

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Big slap on the face of IK,Osman Buzdar(idiot,incompetent) and whole Punjab government,you all have no right to stay in the government, you whole bunch of garbage disappointed all voters and supporters of PTI,
This Slap to the face of IG Police and Shabaz shreef whose developed this police culture.

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
This Slap to the face of IG Police and Shabaz shreef whose developed this police culture.
With due respect my dear showbaz is not in power,this above picture really hurts all Pakistani's and specially PTI supporters this picture is a proof that Buzdar is coward and sincere slave of shrief family .People of Punjab need strong CM to deal with Sicilian mafia.

Diesel

CM buzdar , punjab law minister and punjab police they belong to patwarii league.. jo bi howa sab police ki support se howa.. IK ko mammu banaya ja raha ha. atleast is CM buzdar ko sack karna chaye... Nahi to coming elections PTI ka punjab se safaya kar degi..

Last edited:

Cape Kahloon

With due respect my dear showbaz is not in power,this above picture really hurts all Pakistani's and specially PTI supporters this picture is a proof that Buzdar is coward and sincere slave of shrief family .People of Punjab need strong CM to deal with Sicilian mafia.
Meray bhai PM ya CM tu police station main ne behtay huway na. Yeah woh mind set ha jo 40 years sey cancer ke trha society kay blood main ha. CM ya PM tu order he ker saktay hain. App dekho in 2 years How many IG police oor cheef secretaries changed keay hain. Leken koe farq ne para.
Shreef family nay pore Punjab police oor bureaucraticy ko completely corrupt ker deya ha. It's take ages and ages to change the blood.

Riaz Lakhani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Seems like Budzar and other officers are going to be a big liability for IK and as a result PTI could lose next election in Punjab and out of power. Time to take action and appoint a strong government in Punjab who could deal with the mafia. Please IK you must act and it is time now.

Hussain1967

Very good. Yeh qoum kabhi nahi sudher sakti.
Shame on IGP, CS and Buzdar.
Punjab’s bureaucracy doesn’t take Buzdar seriously at all. This happens when you appoint an illiterate, dumb, uncouth and idiot as CM. I don’t give any weightage to Buzdar’s MA degree from BZU b/c I know how political workers/badmaash get degrees from remote universities in Pakistan . They don’t attend classes, and take exam either through cheating or ask someone else to take exam in their place.

Please don’t say words like ‘South Punjab’ and ‘backwardness’ to justify the whimsical appointment of Buzdar. I personally know many brilliant people from South Punjab. Please google profile of Sardar Hasnain Bahadur Dreshak who is PTI’s MPA from Rajan Pur.

Buzdar will never get better because he is utterly incompetent and dumb since his childhood . His mental-growth age has long gone. Also, please don’t bring Shehbaz Sharif in this discussion b/c we need better not worst CM than him and Punjab ( and PTI) has many elected people who are better than Shehbaz Sharif.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اگر عمران خان کو تا حیات پسماندہ گدھا اتنا ہی پسند ہے تو اسکو وزیر اعظمُ۔ بنا کر خود اسکے ملازم مرید بنُ کر بیٹھے رہو اب مجاوروںُاور ک۔۔۔۔کا راج ہوگا پنجاب پر لعنت بے شمار

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اب تو لوگ یہاں تکٗ کہ رہے ہیں کے اس گدھے کی حرامُ خوری میں عمران خانُ خود شامل
ہے اور یہ عمرانُ کا فرنٹ مین ہے

Hussain1967

Will some part of this slap be on Buzdar’s face too who is boss of IG? Did he reprimand IG for this? Oh, I remember. This dunger can’t speak one sentence without someone’s aid and his brain is completely un-utilised , how he would reprimand any bureaucrat. Don’t use words like ‘South Punjab’ and ‘Backwardness’ in his defence. Before you start comparing him with Shehbaz Sharif, let me say this, “ Mein Shobaz par laanat bhejta hoon”.

Hussain1967

اگر عمران خان کو تا حیات پسماندہ گدھا اتنا ہی پسند ہے تو اسکو وزیر اعظمُ۔ بنا کر خود اسکے ملازم مرید بنُ کر بیٹھے رہو اب مجاوروںُاور ک۔۔۔۔کا راج ہوگا پنجاب پر لعنت بے شمار
Yeh (Buzdar) donkey uss waqt tak CM rahay ga jab tak Peerni IK kay nikaah mein hai.
L ka Wasim Akram plus! MC.

Ali Sha

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
ویسے اس تا حیات پسماندہ گدھے نے پی ٹی آئی کی تبدیلی پوری طرح واڑ کے رکھ دی ہے یہ ۔۔۔۔زادہ تو پی ٹی آئی کو پوری طرح واڑ کے خود دوبارہ گجراتی رسہ گیروں کے ساتھ واپس چلا جائے گا اور عمران پھر باقی زندگی مجاور بن کے گزار دے گا

Hussain1967

ویسے اس تا حیات پسماندہ گدھے نے پی ٹی آئی کی تبدیلی پوری طرح واڑ کے رکھ دی ہے یہ ۔۔۔۔زادہ تو پی ٹی آئی کو پوری طرح واڑ کے خود دوبارہ گجراتی رسہ گیروں کے ساتھ واپس چلا جائے گا اور عمران پھر باقی زندگی مجاور بن کے گزار دے گا
After 2023 elections, IK and Bushra Bibi will become Mujaawar at Baba Farid’s shrine in Pakpattan whereas Buzdar will join PMLN. PTI supporters on this forum will be cursing democracy and will be longing for Army’s takeover.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
After 2023 elections, IK and Bushra Bibi will become Mujaawar at Baba Farid’s shrine in Pakpattan whereas Buzdar will join PMLN. PTI supporters on this forum will be cursing democracy and will be longing for Army’s takeover.
پی ٹیُ آئی کا سپورٹر تو میںُ بھی ہوں مگر عمران خان اور اسکے آنٹی کرپشنُ سٹا نس کا مگر اب اس تا حیات پسماندہ گدھے کی کرپشنُ اور عمران خان کی اس گدھے کی مسلسل نا جائز حمایت دیکھ کر عمران کے بارے میں بھی لوگوں کو شکوک پیدا ہو رہے ہیں

Hussain1967

پی ٹیُ آئی کا سپورٹر تو میںُ بھی ہوں مگر عمران خان اور اسکے آنٹی کرپشنُ سٹا نس کا مگر اب اس تا حیات پسماندہ گدھے کی کرپشنُ اور عمران خان کی اس گدھے کی مسلسل نا جائز حمایت دیکھ کر عمران کے بارے میں بھی لوگوں کو شکوک پیدا ہو رہے ہیں
Rana sb: I was talking about blind supporters of PTI/IK who act like Robots. I myself and my family voted for PTI in both 2013 and 2018, and convinced dozens others to vote for PTI. What I am most disappointed with IK is his very poor team selection, top of which is Buzdar. I know that Buzdar was never selected on merit. This South Punjab and backwardness being the criterion is just a bakwaas. PTI itself has many MPAs from South Punjab who are not only sharp-minded but also belong to deprived areas. They are more loyal to PTI as well as they joined the party much before Buzdar did. Buzdar joined PTI in May 2018, the last month of PMLN’s government.

I invite every PTI supporter to search the profile of Sardar Hasnain Bahadur Dreshak, a PTI MPA from Rajan Pur. He is an Electrical Engineer from EME (NUST), has been MPA three times, and was finance minister of Punjab during Pervez Elahi’s era. He is neither my relative nor I have ever met him.

IK is the worst judge of people in politics. Moreover, after divorcing Reham, he has become Mujaawar of Baba Fareed’s shrine in search for Sukoon. Buzdar, a nobody in PTI till after the elections of 2018, took advantage of all this. He used his friend Jameel Gujjar’s reference, whose wife ( Farah Gujjar) has been Bushra Bibi’s best friend since latter’s college days ( when she wasn’t a Peerni) to become CM. IK’s marriage with Bushra took place in Farah’s house in DHA Lahore. This is the total ‘merit’ of Boozdar, the duffer, the dumb. L par char gia merit. Merit ki dhajjian to IK nay khud uraeen hain. If, God forbid, IK divorced Bushra before the completion of his tenure, the very first casualty of that divorce will be Buzdar.

As far as IK’s anti-corruption drive is concerned, it was bulldozed by GHQ the day they arranged NRO for Nawaz and his daughter. Many zombies on this forum blame judiciary for that great escape of Sharifs, while all circumstantial evidence points towards GHQ who used Courts and Governments as facilitators. Everyone knows what GHQ got in return.