PM Imran Khan virtually addresses High-level summit on UNGA 75 sidelines

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ تو اب دنیا کے غربا کے لیئے بھیک مانگنے لگ گیا۔۔ اس بھکاری کی عادتیں خراب ہوگئی ہیں۔۔
شریفوں سے سیکھو۔۔ اپنے ٹبر کو ہمیشہ اوپر رکھو۔۔ کھبی ہاتھ نہیں پھیلانا پڑے گا

کپتان کی ادائیں۔۔ مسائل بیان کیئے پھر انکا حل بھی تجویز کیا۔۔ شاباش سر۔۔۔اللہ کامیاب فرمائے۔۔آمین۔۔

Last edited:

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ تو اب دنیا کے غربا کے لیئے بھیک مانگنے لگ گیا۔۔ اس بھکاری کی عادتیں خراب ہوگئی ہیں۔۔
Destiny had him for reverence and glory. Pakistan will meet the same fate, InshaAllah.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
but nothing happening practically Khan is on mission to eliminate poverty by letting poor people die
Killing poor people by inflation recent increase in medicine prices
Patwari Jaesay corrupt logon ke bateen sun rahay just because of PTI poor performance and mismanagement

کپتان کی ادائیں۔۔ مسائل بیان کیئے پھر انکا حل بھی تجویز کیا۔۔ شاباش سر۔۔۔اللہ کامیاب فرمائے۔۔آمین۔۔

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
but nothing happening practically Khan is on mission to eliminate poverty by letting poor people die
Killing poor people by inflation recent increase in medicine prices
Patwari Jaesay corrupt logon ke bateen sun rahay just because of PTI poor performance and mismanagement
Endians are not allowed here

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
but my question is when you will become Pakistani?

right now your loyalties are with a political party not with Pakistan

I voted and supported PTI and I was supporting IK even before that Famous Lahore Jalsa when PTI was a tanga Party I used to Argue with all my friends and relatives who used to laugh at me for supporting PTI (tanga party) but very disappointed with 2 years performance

get out of this Youthia, Patwarism and jiyalism start supporting Pakistan

Chalo tumhain maaf kiya. Mujhay pata hay tum Pakistani ho tumhain jaan kar tease karta hoon?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
but my question is when you will become Pakistani?

right now your loyalties are with a political party not with Pakistan

I voted and supported PTI and I was supporting IK even before that Famous Lahore Jalsa when PTI was a tanga Party I used to Argue with all my friends and relatives who used to laugh at me for supporting PTI (tanga party) but very disappointed with 2 years performance

get out of this Youthia, Patwarism and jiyalism start supporting Pakistan
I am supporting Pakistan and at the moment pti is the only party which can take Pakistan out of the mess of previous Governments.