At least 5 killed, 50 injured in blast at seminary in Peshawar

satifhasan

Minister (2k+ posts)
ALLAH mernay walaon ki MAGHFARAT farmya or Pakistan ki hifazat farmya
or Opposition or in k Pakistan Dushman doston ko Gharat Farmya
Ameen

shafiqueimran

Minister (2k+ posts)
جب تک ملک دشمنوں کا عبرت ناک انجام نہیں ہوتا یہ کچھ ہوتا رہے گا۔ ملک چوروں اور غداروں کے ساتھ بات چیت نہیں کی جاتی بلکہ اُن کو عبرت ناک سزائیں دی جاتی ہیں چاہے وہ سیاست دان ہی کیوں نہ ہوں اور یہ بات اسٹیبلشمنٹ کو سمجھنی چاہیے

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Our pacifist PM still does not want to take the fight to the enemy. He is reactive not proactive.

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is clear now that a war with India is the only option left for Pakistan as it is impossible to detect and stop each and every attack from the Afghanistan side.

satifhasan

Minister (2k+ posts)
ab FAZLU ka biyan aiga, k is tarha k dhamako sa hum ko roka nahi ja sakta
ab yeh TEHREEK or agay barhay gi
or Govt. ko Ura k rukhday gi

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
india is behind all this mess.... Our media will not name it because they are loyal to a country which is loyal to india....

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
raw sleeping cells are activated in support of PDM

No, It's a bigger game. A similar blast happened in Afghanistan school last week and now in Pakistan. India wants to achieve something by attacking both countries at the same time.

Diesel

No, It's a bigger game. A similar blast happened in Afghanistan school last week and now in Pakistan. India wants to achieve something by attacking both countries at the same time.
in afghanistan india is against taliban rule and in pak against IK . india heavily invested in NS. india wants to create chaos in pak and overthrow IK gov

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
in afghanistan india is against taliban rule and in pak against IK . india heavily invested in NS. india wants to create chaos in pak and overthrow IK gov

I don't think they are doing it to overthrow the IK govt. There were more blasts in the NS govt. They did in Afghanistan to grow Anti-Pakistan sentiments and to weaken the Afghan peace dialogue. Then they used angry mad afghanis to attack Pakistan. Also, they want to engage Pak Army in internal affairs/security i.e PDM/TTP to weaken Pak- China joint power. Pakistan's already weakening economy cannot afford more military budget and this is what they want to waste the Military power inside the country.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan Army has the following options :

1. Bomb Blasts / terrorist attacks to Harass the opposition
  2. Border Skirmishes with India to gather public sympathy
  3. Political assassinations to break opposition morale.
I already predicted that a month ago Adeel Waseem and my thread was removed.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
the poll was :

What will Pakistan army do to neutralize public opinion and opposition pressure against them? and the options were :

4. None of the above.

Hate_Nooras

I already predicted that a month ago Adeel Waseem and my thread was removed.
Kuttat ki aulad, you are blaming our army for killing our kids. You son of a batch. Fuck off and suck Modi.