Saudi Arab removes Kashmir, Gilgit from Pak's map

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
well, honestly saudis are just a piece of shit..
Still better than us. Jitni marzi gallian de lo unko.
They are better followers of basic Islamic principal,
Rule of law is better than pak,
Justice system is better than pak,
Economy is better than pak,
Corruption is less than pak,
International relation is better than pak.

On top of this they are providing employment to more than 2 million Pakistanis who are contributing in large amount in foreign reserves.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Keep living in disney land dreams of flying horses and moons splitting in half. Jannat me Choot ki lalach de k tum sab ko chutiya banaya hai.
ہو سکتا تم اگلے جنم میں حور بن جاؤ پھر دیکھنا مولوی تمہارا حشر کیا کریں گے

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well they didnt show it as part of India either. So according to international law and pakistan constitution this map is ok. Pakistan constitution doesnt include Kashmir and gilgit baltistan region in the country, thats why they have their own govt and own prime minister.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
they want MNS back in power in Pakistan. They don’t like Imran khan. If Imran khan stays in power Pakistani people can lose their jobs in SA. Also Raheel Sharif is on MNS side. Now think why is Nawaz Sharif is naming people because he knows he will be back in power
So you admit that NS is a Foreign agent. As Saudi is in cahoots with Israel and America, we will have a zionist agent as our leader. And they said we were exaggerating.

Insaaf4Tyrain

So you admit that NS is a Foreign agent. As Saudi is in cahoots with Israel and America, we will have a zionist agent as our leader. And they said we were exaggerating.
Who said he is a foreign agent ? Is Imran Naizi ??’s agent or goldsmith’s ?

Minister (2k+ posts)
What cards ? Do you want to repay the money borrowed from SA or pre pay for Oil ? As right now Pakistan is getting oil on deferred payments
My dear, please keep doing the things you are good on, for example protecting the rights of your sister Maryam and Tyrain. Please dont comment about international affairs. Being a Patwari just chant NS .

Insaaf4Tyrain

My dear, please keep doing the things you are good on, for example protecting the rights of your sister Maryam and Tyrain. Please dont comment about international affairs. Being a Patwari just chant NS .
And for you being a youthias is in your blood and btw let me let you that Imran khan is a agent of Bushra “pinky Peerni” maneka

Vitamin_C

I dont think these Molvis are getting anothing. Sab ko chutiya banaya hai. All your senses and experiences including touch, vision, sound at generated in eyes, skin, ears and processed in your brain. Once those organs die your experiences end. Its the same as before you were born, world went on you just dont exist anymore.

ہو سکتا تم اگلے جنم میں حور بن جاؤ پھر دیکھنا مولوی تمہارا حشر کیا کریں گے

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
on Q anon,the conspiracy is MBL was phone tapped by MOSSAD and now they have proof of his involvement of the killing of Khashoggi in Istanbul, this information was passed on to Donald Trump and this is what they are using for MBL to recognize ISREAL and also the rest of the crony countries to do they same otherwise they will publically release the evidence online and sink the Saudi royal family once and for all..

Last edited: