• جان بوجھ کر دیا

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • غصے میں غلطی کر بیٹھے

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
So, why didn’t govt register FIR against him in Islamabad police station ( thana Kohsar, to be precise) when the alleged crime occurred in Islamabad? He made speech in Islamabad. Do you have any answer to this?
because it will end up in lahore court in final from islamabad court case shift to lahore court. because he is citizen of lahore if so. that's the only logical explanation to this.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
because it will end up in lahore court in final from islamabad court case shift to lahore court. because he is citizen of lahore if so. that's the only logical explanation to this.
First, he is not citizen of Lahore. He is resident of Lahore and citizen of Pakistan. Second, as per Pakistan’s law, case is preferably registered at the place where crime occurs ( even though case can be registered at other place too).Third, case is heard by the session court situated in the district of crime ( or where case was registered) and appeal is heard by the High Court of the Province where crime took place. So, please update your knowledge. You know little about Pakistani law. Perhaps, you live abroad and don’t visit Pakistan frequently.

Do you know that Safdar ( Maryam’s husband) is a resident of Mansehra but FIR against him was registered in Karachi when he chanted slogans at Quid’s Mazaar? This happened just about one week ago. So, you should stop giving lame excuses defending PTI government and should criticize ( or at least question) them wherever they are at fault or show incompetency. That will not make you enemy of PTI/IK but will prove beneficial for the party.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you know that Safdar ( Maryam’s husband) is a resident of Mansehra but FIR against him was registered in Karachi when he chanted slogans at Quid’s Mazaar?

Where he is now? and how long it take to get the bail from karachi police station? within matter of hours. so this is why it will always end up back in lahore as you said he is RESIDENT of lahore. Even let's say for a moment FIR placed outside of lahore and court start hearing. He can easily place a request to presue the case back in lahore because he is resident of lahore.

It happened all the time. PMLN will be shouting look he is resident of lahore and govt not letting him do this and that. Question is why public of lahore not doing anything against him.

Hussain1967

Where he is now? and how long it take to get the bail from karachi police station? within matter of hours. so this is why it will always end up back in lahore as you said he is RESIDENT of lahore. Even let's say for a moment FIR placed outside of lahore and court start hearing. He can easily place a request to presue the case back in lahore because he is resident of lahore.

It happened all the time. PMLN will be shouting look he is resident of lahore and govt not letting him do this and that. Question is why public of lahore not doing anything against him.
You are giving him his wish without him being asking for that. Safdar’s case is altogether different. His case is still registered in Karachi ( hasn’t been shifted anywhere). He got bail in first hearing because his offense was completely bailable. Even if he is convicted it will be only for one year. In case of Ayaz Sadiq, charges are very serious. If proved, he can get life imprisonment or even death sentence. It doesn’t matter if he gets bail during first or second hearing. My point is that you never present gifts to your enemy. Let him strive for relief. Don’t give it by yourself.

I hope you know understand the difference between resident of a city and citizen of a country. Finally, see what Ayaz Sadiq and his supporters do with police in Lahore over next couple of days.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why do you want to punish Maryam for a minor crime ( chanting slogan at Quid’s grave)? Why don’t you want her to go back to jail to complete her 7 year jail sentence that she received in Al-Azizia case? She served only 6 months in jail in that case when she was given bail under the pretense that she has to take care of her father. Since her father didn’t avail any any medical treatment over past 12 months and thus has been declared absconder by IHC, so Maryam doesn’t have any ground for continuing bail.

So, please ask government to file a simple application in IHC ( through Advocate General or Attorney General) and request the court to cancel her bail in Al-Azizia verdict. You will then have no need to initiate any new case against her. So, do it quickly and stop talking about here and there.

Remember, she is a convict, not an accused. I will keep repeating this fact on this forum unless PTI doesn’t do any serious effort to get her bail cancelled. samkhan ranaji crankthskunk Champion 01 Okara

Agreed.But.LHC and IHC will gives her bail again..and again..Those who gave bail.. can't they blinded..why not they see her bar..king every where??
I guess..Mayrum wants to run away from. Pakistan in grounds of her father sickness.. Secondly..a political woman will use her jail term and used it's for her political gains..Mostly judges never put woman of political back ground in jail...May that's reasons..Gov didn't object her bail legally..

Hussain1967

Agreed.But.LHC and IHC will gives her bail again..and again..Those who gave bail.. can't they blinded..why not they see her bar..king every where??
I guess..Mayrum wants to run away from. Pakistan in grounds of her father sickness.. Secondly..a political woman will use her jail term and used it's for her political gains..Mostly judges never put woman of political back ground in jail...May that's reasons..Gov didn't object her bail legally..
Yar kuchh khuda ka khauf karo. Jab tak govt Mariam ki bail cancellation kay liay application file nahin karay gi, Court kaisay uss ki bail cancel kar sakti hai. Without Government filing the application, how can one say that if government files the application, court will definitely reject it. When prosecutor does not object on the indefinite bail of a a convict or accused, it legitimately considers that the prosecutor has no objection over the bail.

Regarding your point that Maryam will use her jail term to get political gains, my answer is that let her get gains by government upholding the law. Never ever forget that Maryam is a convict nor an accused. So, it’s binding on the government to try its best to send every criminal back to jail. It can’t think about political expediency when it comes to criminals ( I am not talking about accused like Shehbaz, Hamza, Rana Sana etc. I am talking about convicted criminals). Government can’t also distinguish between men and women when it comes to criminals. Try to differentiate between an accused and criminal. I know that you consider every accused a criminal but all over the world criminals are distinguished from accused. Maryam is a criminal not an accused. She has been given 7-year jail sentence. she was given bail last year to take care of her sick father but she didn’t avail that facility over past 12 months or so. Court has already declared in Nawaz’s case that he is not availing medical treatment and is thus an absconder. Govt must use this opportunity to get Maryam’s bail cancelled using verdict against Nawaz as the basis. Don’t say to me again that Court should do it by itself and government will remain silent. You can’t hide government and play goody goody.

Don’t be blinded by your love for PTI. I know you work in PTI’s social media cell. But, I tell you that a fair criticism never weakens a govt or a political party. Instead, it strengthens it because that party or government is able to correct its mistakes.

Now, think on these lines. GHQ is protecting Maryam and is not allowing government to try and send her back to jail. This is the minimum facility that Shehbaz Sharif has secured from GHQ for Nawaz’s family. It is government’s duty to convince ( or pressurize) GHQ to break that deal.

At the end, I request all PTI supporters to put pressure on the government to take ( or at least, initiate) actions against all those who are working against the sovereignty of Pakistan. Don’t ask Courts and GHQ to take actions by themselves. If other institutions have to take actions for the matters is which govt is supposed to take the lead, then why this government is there in the first place. Then GHQ or SCP should take all government matters in their hands and PTI-led government should pack its bags.

Last edited:

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yar kuchh khuda ka khauf karo. Jab tak govt Mariam ki bail cancellation kay liay application file nahin karay gi, Court kaisay uss ki bail cancel kar sakti hai. Without Government filing the application, how can one say that if government files the application, court will definitely reject it. When prosecutor does not object on the indefinite bail of a a convict or accused, it legitimately considers that the prosecutor has no objection over the bail.

Regarding your point that Maryam will use her jail term to get political gains, my answer is that let her get gains by government upholding the law. Never ever forget that Maryam is a convict nor an accused. So, it’s binding on the government to try its best to send every criminal back to jail. It can’t think about political expediency when it comes to criminals ( I am not talking about accused like Shehbaz, Hamza, Rana Sana etc. I am talking about convicted criminals). Government can’t also distinguish between men and women when it comes to criminals. Try to differentiate between an accused and criminal. I know that you consider every accused a criminal but all over the world criminals are distinguished from accused. Maryam is a criminal not an accused. She has been given 7-year jail sentence. she was given bail last year to take care of her sick father but she didn’t avail that facility over past 12 months or so. Court has already declared in Nawaz’s case that he is not availing medical treatment and is thus an absconder. Govt must use this opportunity to get Maryam’s bail cancelled using verdict against Nawaz as the basis. Don’t say to me again that Court should do it by itself and government will remain silent. You can’t hide government and play goody goody.

Don’t be blinded by your love for PTI. I know you work in PTI’s social media cell. But, I tell you that a fair criticism never weakens a govt or a political party. Instead, it strengthens it because that party or government is able to correct its mistakes.

Now, think on these lines. GHQ is protecting Maryam and is not allowing government to try and send her back to jail. This is the minimum facility that Shehbaz Sharif has secured from GHQ for Nawaz’s family. It is government’s duty to convince ( or pressurize) GHQ to break that deal.

At the end, I request all PTI supporters to put pressure on the government to take ( or at least, initiate) actions against all those who are working against the sovereignty of Pakistan. Don’t ask Courts and GHQ to take actions by themselves. If other institutions have to take actions for the matters is which govt is supposed to take the lead, then why this government is there in the first place. Then GHQ or SCP should take all government matters in their hands and PTI-led government should pack its bags.

Yes you have valued points..but please correction..I am not from any medias cell..I am an independent social medias user..
Why Gov not going to court...may be some reasons behind this.. waiting for the right time which is not far..If you and me thought that..why not they??