‘May the Almighty disfigure the face of this creature’ -Khabib Nurmagomedov

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Janab I explained to you my thoughts.

I was pointing out that you Muslims openly encourage immoral behavior and support immoral leaders. Its just a statement not an objection. If you disagree with me then I ready to hear your argument.

Do you think that wishing someone ill and praying for their face to be disfigured is a good thing and a sign of a good Muslim?

برا نہیں لگا تو اعتراض کرنے کی کیا ضرورت ہے

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Janab I explained to you my thoughts.

I was pointing out that you Muslims openly encourage immoral behavior and support immoral leaders. Its just a statement not an objection. If you disagree with me then I ready to hear your argument.

Do you think that wishing someone ill and praying for their face to be disfigured is a good thing and a sign of a good Muslim?
جناب میں آپ کو آپ کے خیالات ہی یاد کروا رہا ہوں. جناب کو ہم خیالوں کا ہر عمل آزادی کا اظہار اور معقول لگتا ہے. لیکن اگر دوسری طرف سے جواب ملے تو برا لگنے لگتا ہے

اچھے سیکولر کو ایک فرانسیسی نسل پرست کا برا فعل برا انہی لگا تو ایک کھلاڑی کے برے الفاظ بھی برے نہیں لگنے چاہے

!!!ابامہ کے فورا بعد ٹرمپ کا امریکی صدر بن جانا مغرب پر خدا کی نعمت کا ظہور لگتا ہے

Vitamin_C

No, when someone does wrong on any side I am always first to condemn it.

You did not answer my question. Do you think it is a good quality of a Muslim to have to wish ill on others and to pray for their face to be disfigured? Is this something that your Prophet would approve of, is it his teaching to wish ill on people you dislike? Its a simple yes or no question.

جناب میں آپ کو آپ کے خیالات ہی یاد کروا رہا ہوں. جناب کو ہم خیالوں کا ہر عمل آزادی کا اظہار اور معقول لگتا ہے. لیکن اگر دوسری طرف سے جواب ملے تو برا لگنے لگتا ہے

HSiddiqui

So a good practising Muslim is one who uses filthy language and wishes ill on other people and prays for peoples faces to be disfigured? Good to know.
It is your mind that is filthy if you see any filth in what Khabib has said, he said May Almighty difigure the face of this creature, I say ameen and no Muslim will oppose this. Khabib said it loudly, and it made more impact because a man in Khabib's position is more careful to keep his fame and try to avoid getting into many principled matters, Khabib didn't thought of that and he valued religion on top, and he showed the world that if it is my religion verses the president of France, I would stand with my religion. That is only a man with big heart and solid faith can do. He is a hero fearing only ALLAH.

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
My belief is in things and ideas that you can justify using logic and reason.

He has the right to say what he wants to say, and I have the right to judge his character based on what he is saying. I don't wish ill on anyone regardless of how I feel about them.

1-WRITING IN MAX FONT SIZE WILL NOT MAKE U BIG LOLZ AND U TALK ABOUT LOGIC AND REASON.
2-LIKE WISE YOU CAN JUDGE SO CAN ME AND EVERYONE CAN .....AND I AM ALSO JUDGING YOUR CHARACTER LOLZ
3-DONT EXPECT EVERYONE OR ANYONE WILL AGREE WITH YOUR JUDGEMENT.

4-DONT EVER THING YOUR JUDGEMENT IS THE FINAL JUDGEMENT
5-DO YOU KNOW mirza qadyani??

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am quick to speak out against bigotry whether it is committed by Muslims or against Muslims.

When someone posted about the knife attack on Muslim women wearing hijab in France I was the first to condemn it. There are many practising Muslims in my family and I have nothing against it.

You dislike me because my belief is different than yours because you grew up in an intolerent society where differences in opinion are not tolerated so I have nothing personal against you and I can see where you are coming from.

But so far you have never been able to point out anything wrong with what I am saying other than attacking me personally or my belief or lack of belief. Maybe you are not doing intentionally but I am just bringing your attention to it so that you are aware.
When it comes to prophet s.a.w.w there is no tolerance in islam aswell :)
Other than that there is tolerance on everything.. probably you dont know or either dont care enough to get riled up.. so kindly spare us your lectures of tolerance and give out lectures on why free speech and bigotry aren't the same .. thanks

Vitamin_C

Your heros are people who stab innocent people in streets, shoot governors under their protection in their backs and people who wish others faces to be disfigured... You are saying ameen as if you are praying to the devil because no God will accept your dirty work wishes.

It is your mind that is filthy if you see any filth in what Khabib has said, he said May Almighty difigure the face of this creature, I say ameen and no Muslim will oppose this. Khabib said it loudly, and it made more impact because a man in Khabib's position is more careful to keep his fame and try to avoid getting into many principled matters, Khabib didn't thought of that and he valued religion on top, and he showed the world that if it is my religion verses the president of France, I would stand with my religion. That is only a man with big heart and solid faith can do. He is a hero fearing only ALLAH.

Vitamin_C

Its not to make me big, its to make easier for people to read. Not everyone is going to agree with my judgement true but all the people with character will agree that its not a good quality to wish ill on others even your enemy.

Salauddin used to send his own physicians and doctors to check on the Christian King of Jerusalem even though they were at war with each other.

1-WRITING IN MAX FONT SIZE WILL NOT MAKE U BIG LOLZ AND U TALK ABOUT LOGIC AND REASON.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
No, when someone does wrong on any side I am always first to condemn it.

You did not answer my question. Do you think it is a good quality of a Muslim to have to wish ill on others and to pray for their face to be disfigured? Is this something that your Prophet would approve of, is it his teaching to wish ill on people you dislike? Its a simple yes or no question.
آپ اتفاق کرتے ہیں کے فرانسیسی استاد نے جو کیا وہ غلط ہے، فرانسیسی صدر کا اس کی حرکت سے ناصرف اتفاق کرنا بلکہ بڑھاوا دینا غلط ہے
ہاں / نہیں

میں وہی دلیل دے رہا ہوں جو مجھے دیں گئی. کسی کو ناراض کرنے کا حق سب کو ہونا چاہے. سب کو ایک جیسی آزادی رائے اور عمل حاصل ہونی چاہے
ہاں / نہیں

کوئی ایک گال پر تھپڑ مارے تو دوسرا سامنے کردو، یہ محمد صللھ علیہ وسلم کی تعلیمات نہیں ہیں. موجود حالات میں یہ مناسب بیان ہے. بے حس لوگوں کی طرف سے تعلیم اور آزادی کے نام پر نامناسب حرکات پر عام مسلمان کے ردعمل کو کم کرنے کے لئے نمایاں شخصیات کی جانب سے مذمت ضروری ہے

Last edited:

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
Its not to make me big, its to make easier for people to read. Not everyone is going to agree with my judgement true but all the people with character will agree that its not a good quality to wish ill on others even your enemy.

Salauddin used to send his own physicians and doctors to check on the Christian King of Jerusalem even though they were at war with each other.
WITH ALL YOUR LOGIC AND INTELLIGENCE AND HIGH CHARACTER YOU SUPPORT CRIMINALS LIKE PLMN PPP JUIF JAMIAT ..... WOW IF THAT THE CASE YOUR HAVE THE LOWEST OF ALL SHAME ON YOU AND ON YOUR UPBRINGING ...

HSiddiqui

Yes Salahuddin did that, Pakistan just showed the same Muslim kindness in February 2019 by releasing the Captured Prisoner Pilot ABHENUNDAN of Indian Airforce with the same spirit and That is one side of a Muslim picture being kind, but the other side that is to take a stand when an infedel / non believer challenges the religion and disrecpect the most loveable personality on this planet earth i.e our Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H, Muslims doesn't keep any thing more dear than ALLAH or Prophet Muhammad, the French President backed the disrespect of prophet so he deserves to face the anger and sentiments of people who felt hurt. And Khabib is a practicing Muslim who said as loudly as he could that MAY ALMIGHTY DISFIGURE THE FACE OF THIS CREATURE, nothing wrong.