نواز شریف اور ہندوستان دونوں کا بیانیہ ایک ہی ہے - فواد چودھری

بشر

Councller (250+ posts)
کیونکہ نواز شریف اور ہندؤوں کا بھگوان جو ایک ہے
جب بھگوان ایک تو بیانیہ بھی ایک

?

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
har aik ko pata ha Noora indian raw ka agent ha Na sirf noora pora al e shrif.. ab bi hamari Foj ki ankeen nahi kolti To pir is mulk ke sat koch bi ho sakta ha

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
We don,t want security gaurds interfere in domestic politics,just for this owners of the house is ridiculed and humiliated.

Eyeaan

We don,t want security gaurds interfere in domestic politics,just for this owners of the house is ridiculed and humiliated.
Stop this nonsense of an owner class and a servant class. This is outright stupidity. This country is owned by everyone and we are all servant to the nation - all of us are equal citizens. Sell you narrative to yourself - we are not buying it.

Anyhow give some advice to Zubair Maryam and Nawaz -- who were begging - and they were told categorically that no ultra-constitutional interference be made to facilitate then in their court cases. On the very next day when Zubair had begged and cried and put his requests, PM came and categorically told them "NO NRO.

Now totally disillusioned political class has tried to bring discord in rank and file. Insane Ayaz sadiq spoke on their behalf . besides their disillusions and stupidity, there wont ever be revolt or the sake of corrupt rich in the ranks and file or anywhere else.
Again stop selling this theory that Shareef, Zardaris or Bhuttos are the owners - they are certified criminals and their supporters are intentional or unintentional abettor of the criminals.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
Stop this nonsense of an owner class and a servant class. This is outright stupidity. This country is owned by everyone and we are all servant to the nation - all of us are equal citizens. Sell you narrative to yourself - we are not buying it.

Anyhow give some advice to Zubair Maryam and Nawaz -- who were begging - and they were told categorically that no ultra-constitutional interference be made to facilitate then in their court cases. On the very next day when Zubair had begged and cried and put his requests, PM came and categorically told them "NO NRO.

Now totally disillusioned political class has tried to bring discord in rank and file. Insane Ayaz sadiq spoke on their behalf . besides their disillusions and stupidity, there wont ever be revolt or the sake of corrupt rich in the ranks and file or anywhere else.
Again stop selling this theory that Shareef, Zardaris or Bhuttos are the owners - they are certified criminals and their supporters are intentional or unintentional abettor of the criminals.
The people of Pakistan r the owners and army personals r security gaurds.In the past these security gaurds have killed owners elected Prime ministers,jailed them and humiliated them.That is the crime.We want them to free parliament,courts and media,what is wrong in it.

Eyeaan

The people of Pakistan r the owners and army personals r security gaurds.In the past these security gaurds have killed owners elected Prime ministers,jailed them and humiliated them.That is the crime.We want them to free parliament,courts and media,what is wrong in it.
You can keep busy selling this narrative to create hatred and discord and creating classes. You think we don't know what you are after .. and whose narrative you are serving.

And please don't try to teach me history - A PM ordered to kill a political (party) opponents and was sentenced by a unanimous decision in LHC and then by a majority decision in SC and then his appeal was rejected unanimously - and his apeals for mercy were rejected. Do you think a convicted murder should be spared (and don't forget he was involved in dozens of murders besides this one?
Do you believe a PM has impunity of murder charges and from criminal court? Tell me precisely what is your opinion in principle.

And please don't try the usual bhashan on me - I know the in and out of this case -- Just for a piece of information. - kasuri was threatened ion the floor of the parliament and (he had claimed receiving other threats as well. He ran away and took refuse in dera bugti with Akbar Bugti -- Bugti's house was surrounded and fired by FSF team for 2-3 nights (read the case for details and about the arrangements of the punjab FSF team with Baluchistan police) then Akbar bugti negotiated with the government for his safe return. In a week or so he returned to Islamabad with guarantees and spoke on the house floor and again talked about danger to his life then( on the next day or the same evening evening?) his car was fire upon by FSF team in Shadmaan- his father was hit. This is all part of the record and testimony and news reports when his father was killed -- and them much much more - especially about personal interference of ZAB in the commission that was setup to investigate the murder - testimonies, records involving dozens of officials. His personal involvement in the Shafi Commission was the prime evidence that he was sentenced by the court. Devil is always in the details

I have written the above only that please don't give me speech about this case or whatever. ---Just tell me, in principle, the elected members or PM or politicians have impunity from criminal charges and murder - or -not? In principle.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
You can keep busy selling this narrative to create hatred and discord and creating classes. You think we don't know what you are after .. and whose narrative you are serving.

And please don't try to teach me history - A PM ordered to kill a political (party) opponents and was sentenced by a unanimous decision in LHC and then by a majority decision in SC and then his appeal was rejected unanimously - and his apeals for mercy were rejected. Do you think a convicted murder should be spared (and don't forget he was involved in dozens of murders besides this one?
Do you believe a PM has impunity of murder charges and from criminal court? Tell me precisely what is your opinion in principle.

And please don't try the usual bhashan on me - I know the in and out of this case -- Just for a piece of information. - kasuri was threatened ion the floor of the parliament and (he had claimed receiving other threats as well. He ran away and took refuse in dera bugti with Akbar Bugti -- Bugti's house was surrounded and fired by FSF team for 2-3 nights (read the case for details and about the arrangements of the punjab FSF team with Baluchistan police) then Akbar bugti negotiated with the government for his safe return. In a week or so he returned to Islamabad with guarantees and spoke on the house floor and again talked about danger to his life then( on the next day or the same evening evening?) his car was fire upon by FSF team in Shadmaan- his father was hit. This is all part of the record and testimony and news reports when his father was killed -- and them much much more - especially about personal interference of ZAB in the commission that was setup to investigate the murder - testimonies, records involving dozens of officials. His personal involvement in the Shafi Commission was the prime evidence that he was sentenced by the court. Devil is always in the details

I have written the above only that please don't give me speech about this case or whatever. ---Just tell me, in principle, the elected members or PM or politicians have impunity from criminal charges and murder - or -not? In principle.
Generals take oath not to indulge in politics,then why they indulge?Isn,t they violate their oath?

Eyeaan

Generals take oath not to indulge in politics,then why they indulge?Isn,t they violate their oath?
I haven't supported any general (and have opposed) but all every instance, there was a complex political situation and conflict/ It is not a simple matter of slogans and judgment - evidently every takeover was supported by the masses and demanded by the bulk (majority) of the political parties and they joined it.
However each situation needs its own understanding and analysis - ( I have opposed each because of my own political ideas - others haven't). For example Yehya came on the direct demand of two main parties - ppp +awami league - read about Round table conference and was welcome by all. Bhutto in april and then in may had asked Zia what he did later in july but only to hold elections within three month. In april bhutto offered constitutional amendment and a role of military which zia declined. Even the political party of Ayub was the all-in-all republican Party which was a majority political party be fore Ayub. Skander Mirza (a politician) was the president of Republican party who had imposed first ML Republican party was ruling at the time.. AS I said every situation is complex and needs reading and understanding that pointless and impotent slogans.
Once again the opposition is agitating for military intervention and demanding and blackmailing forces. and I'm dead against what opposition is aiming. All the way that's been the history
Anyhow you had made the charge of murder which is false-- Please answer - Have PM/political impunity from criminal charges/murders? Please answer this simple question.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
I haven't supported any general (and have opposed) but all every instance, there was a complex political situation and conflict/ It is not a simple matter of slogans and judgment - evidently every takeover was supported by the masses and demanded by the bulk (majority) of the political parties and they joined it.
However each situation needs its own understanding and analysis - ( I have opposed each because of my own political ideas - others haven't). For example Yehya came on the direct demand of two main parties - ppp +awami league - read about Round table conference and was welcome by all. Bhutto in april and then in may had asked Zia what he did later in july but only to hold elections within three month. In april bhutto offered constitutional amendment and a role of military which zia declined. Even the political party of Ayub was the all-in-all republican Party which was a majority political party be fore Ayub. Skander Mirza (a politician) was the president of Republican party who had imposed first ML Republican party was ruling at the time.. AS I said every situation is complex and needs reading and understanding that pointless and impotent slogans.
Once again the opposition is agitating for military intervention and demanding and blackmailing forces. and I'm dead against what opposition is aiming. All the way that's been the history
Anyhow you had made the charge of murder which is false-- Please answer - Have PM/political impunity from criminal charges/murders? Please answer this simple question.
Do you think Bhutto was hanged because he murdered some one?Rao Anwer openly confessed killing three hundred people,he is roaming free.Still some people believe man never landed on moon.

Eyeaan

Do you think Bhutto was hanged because he murdered some one?Rao Anwer openly confessed killing three hundred people,he is roaming free.Still some people believe man never landed on moon.
Please don't circumvent the question . I know of whole political argument and rhetoric round this issue.
I have asked a simple question
Have politicians/PM/MPs impunity from criminal charges/trials/murders -- in principle.

It is the nature of politics, here and anywhere in the third world - the heinous crimes of the rulers will be covered up and when the opponents come the charges will resurface.
For example. Though the murder of father of Kasuri was not political and more of typical Bhutto's vendetta - but if today, pti, an opponents of shareef family, finds true evidence of Shahbaz shareef orders in model town case, and he is sentenced for murder -- will that be political witch-hunting or proceeds of a justice - Of course everyone will have own opinion according to his/her political affiliation. pmln will call murder and political murder -and large number will agree- So better to stick to the facts, evidence and principles than what you or I think and better to focus on the principle of natural justice - not politics - that is necessary for political health of the nation.
Political opinions are in accord with political affiliations and they differ person to person-- for example when bhutto was hanged - read the statement of Wali Khan (published along the news) who thanked zia for hanging and said better Bhutto would have been tried and hanged over and over for 50+ murders of Pushtoon - and do you what was done to some pushtoons in Karachi!! However Wali Khan was main opponents of Zia after he postponed the election but he was the first (he was the main political opponent besides Asghar khan) one to ask for trial and ahtisaab after zia's coup - before elections - baluchi nationalists had the same demand beside JI and co. Read what are the opinions of Asghar Khan (in his book chapters are devoted to these topics) about the murders and bhutto - but he was opposed to Zia and joined hand with ppp in mrd.
Sherbaz Mazari (one of the finest politicians of Pakistan) has written about bhutto's direct order to the jail official when he was in prison but jail official defied, and rather told him to do something.
My only request is either stick to the principles or analyzed the situation and political conflict than calling this and that a murderer. There is no point of asking me what I think or not. My family may have been staunch pro-ppp/bhutto but that doesn't mean they were right and stuck to the facts we did politics and zia was our enemy number one -but today I understand what are the results of unprincipled politic - better to revise so the same mistakes are not repeated for narrow political benefits.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please don't circumvent the question . I know of whole political argument and rhetoric round this issue.
I have asked a simple question
Have politicians/PM/MPs impunity from criminal charges/trials/murders -- in principle.

It is the nature of politics, here and anywhere in the third world - the heinous crimes of the rulers will be covered up and when the opponents come the charges will resurface.
For example. Though the murder of father of Kasuri was not political and more of typical Bhutto's vendetta - but if today, pti, an opponents of shareef family, finds true evidence of Shahbaz shareef orders in model town case, and he is sentenced for murder -- will that be political witch-hunting or proceeds of a justice - Of course everyone will have own opinion according to his/her political affiliation. pmln will call murder and political murder -and large number will agree- So better to stick to the facts, evidence and principles than what you or I think and better to focus on the principle of natural justice - not politics - that is necessary for political health of the nation.
Political opinions are in accord with political affiliations and they differ person to person-- for example when bhutto was hanged - read the statement of Wali Khan (published along the news) who thanked zia for hanging and said better Bhutto would have been tried and hanged over and over for 50+ murders of Pushtoon - and do you what was done to some pushtoons in Karachi!! However Wali Khan was main opponents of Zia after he postponed the election but he was the first (he was the main political opponent besides Asghar khan) one to ask for trial and ahtisaab after zia's coup - before elections - baluchi nationalists had the same demand beside JI and co. Read what are the opinions of Asghar Khan (in his book chapters are devoted to these topics) about the murders and bhutto - but he was opposed to Zia and joined hand with ppp in mrd.
Sherbaz Mazari (one of the finest politicians of Pakistan) has written about bhutto's direct order to the jail official when he was in prison but jail official defied, and rather told him to do something.
My only request is either stick to the principles or analyzed the situation and political conflict than calling this and that a murderer. There is no point of asking me what I think or not. My family may have been staunch pro-ppp/bhutto but that doesn't mean they were right and stuck to the facts we did politics and zia was our enemy number one -but today I understand what are the results of unprincipled politic - better to revise so the same mistakes are not repeated for narrow political benefits.
Well,law is for every one,politicians r not immune from it but they should be given fair trial.Courts should not be used to punish political opponents.Court has been used to deseat Nawaz shreef as PM.

Eyeaan

Well,law is for every one,politicians r not immune from it but they should be given fair trial.Courts should not be used to punish political opponents.Court has been used to deseat Nawaz shreef as PM.
The law of the land always uses/works through courts and judges to punish -- nothing new a or extraordinary for you to point out

However what you were implying about NS is a lie and a false opinion. Wont discuss a subjective political opinion., it is a worthless and unending unless one goes into minute details of a case and see the merits. Anyhow no need to bring NS into this.

It is regarding the murder case. So you agree there is no impunity for political/rich/ class. But why ? The natural answer is because there is a victim and justice must be provided to the victim/the slain person - it is victim's right and then that is needed for forming a civil and balanced society. The law/procedures exist primarily for this purpose - everything else you bring is your commentary at the side. If he was the reason for the murder and was hanged then the victim was given justice. End of the story - all the rest is Dandi Marna - (because perhaps you don't believe in victim's justice but only think of your own personal worth.) You compensate the victim to the law and leave the rest to the final just day - if there is one.
In case you you think some victim are not worthy enough- or some people are worth more and the purpose of law is to satisfy, pacify .regulate people and to control or make them happy - not the victim. There is enough well formulated arguments for that as well however about all religions /social systems reject them for a good reason. Perhaps here we differ.