نوازشریف وطن واپس نہیں آئیں گے، مریم نواز ڈٹ گئیں، منصور علی خان

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How come a convict Mariam can dictate Govt like this. WHY my Govt or Judiciary NOT taking any action agaist her. JUST WHY????
Because it is not hurting Govt. Maryam & PDM are totally irrelevant. Like toothless tiger.

In Gilgit Baltistan never there was PTI govt, on the contrary PPP & PMLN ruled there.
In spite of present PMLN's provincial govt setup, bureaucracy, police, election commission, patwaris & extensive campaign by Billo Rani & 420 Maryam with unlimited looted money, PTI came out as victorious. Even the independent candidates those who won actually were PTI leaders.

That explains why Govt is so cool about PDM & its activities. It is no threat to govt. Maryam wants to be relevant by criticizing PM. PTI & Army. She simply wants attention. She knows she is a convicted criminal & daughter of Nawaz that is her only identities.

Champion 01

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Because it is not hurting Govt. Maryam & PDM are totally irrelevant. Like toothless tiger.

In Gilgit Baltistan never there was PTI govt, on the contrary PPP & PMLN ruled there.
In spite of present PMLN's provincial govt setup, bureaucracy, police, election commission, patwaris & extensive campaign by Billo Rani & 420 Maryam with unlimited looted money, PTI came out as victorious. Even the independent candidates those who won actually were PTI leaders.

That explains why Govt is so cool about PDM & its activities. It is no threat to govt. Maryam wants to be relevant by criticizing PM. PTI & Army. She simply wants attention. She knows she is a convicted criminal & daughter of Nawaz that is her only identities.
Ratan you are right my brother, but i feel very hurt when i see her roaming freely and using obnoxious language against our Army. She Must be sent back to jail, she is convict and has a standing sentence of 7 years, so is her so called husband, that ugly and stinking guard who took Mariam to garage and screwed her.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ratan you are right my brother, but i feel very hurt when i see her roaming freely and using obnoxious language against our Army. She Must be sent back to jail, she is convict and has a standing sentence of 7 years, so is her so called husband, that ugly and stinking guard who took Mariam to garage and screwed her.

?

پٹواری تو کہتے ہیں کہ وہ گیراج میں تخلیے میں باجماعت نوافل پڑھنے گئے تھے

ساتھ ہی یہ دلیل بھی دیتے ہیں کہ چار گواہ لاؤ جنہوں نے اپنی آنکھوں سے دخول دیکھا ہو

ہن کی کریئے ؟؟؟

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
بقول رانا ثنا اللہُ ڈٹ توگشتی فراری گیراج میں بھی گئی تھی اور اس گشتی فراری کے ساتھ اس کی ماں بھی ڈٹ گئی تھی اور بار بار کیپٹن صفدر کے ساتھ ڈبل شفٹ میں ڈٹ جاتی تھیں اور ڈٹنے کا نتیجہ مہر النِسا کی صورت میں نکاح سے پہلےہی نکل ا یا تھا
؟ اب اس میں کیا
کیوں صابو ٹھیک ہے نہ ؟