عمران خان کی ٹیم کے اراکین نے تل ابیب(اسرائیل) کا خفیہ دورہ کیا: ڈاکٹر شاہد

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is is by far the greatest 'DABARDOOSE FAKE NEWS'........'Imran Khan Cabinet members are secretly visiting Israel'
It has superseded Shahid Bhai MBBS's previous Fake News on Dark Web story of Zainab Rape & Murder case of Kasur.
Ex CJP Saqib Nisar had warned Shahid Masood not to spread Fake News, news without evidence during Zainab case trial.
I think Shahid Masood should be called by court again & asked for evidence from him about his claim....he should be given a final warning.

waseem137

Minister (2k+ posts)
بس کسی بھی طرح ان بھین چود اینکروں کو رینکنگ چاہیئے۔ کوئی نا کوئی شوشہ چھوڑتے رہتے ہیں۔

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
On serious note..Dr.Shahid badily needs complete rest for his health..He should stay out from medias for a while..

RajaRawal111

This Psychopath should be taken to the court without any delay,,
He will definitely take the same position, as he took in the "Zainab Rape Case"

او ہو یار تم عمران خان سے کہو سارے لفافے کامران خان اور اینکر عمران خان کو ہی نہ دے نا - ایک اس کو بھی دلوا دو --- پھر اس کو بھی ہر پاسے چانن ہی چانن نظر آے گا

RajaRawal111

he needs to be sent to the same mental treatment facility as zardari...

Thanks to this statement of his, he will become PDMs new abbu for a few days.
You never know it might have happened. Abey hori is quite desperate to undo all they have done wrong with IKs face in front.
There is dire need to get Saudis online one way or other.

Will_Bite

You never know it might have happened. Abey hori is quite desperate to undo all they have done wrong with IKs face in front.
There is dire need to get Saudis online one way or other.
You know it as well as I do that Israel and Kashmir are 2 issues no govt can compromise on....with or without armys support. Public pressure would take it down.
PMIK has been very unequivocal in his stance. He hasn't minced words on it.
And I don't believe Saudi will do so either. They will maintain relations with israel via their allies in Bahrain and UAE

RajaRawal111

You know it as well as I do that Israel and Kashmir are 2 issues no govt can compromise on....with or without armys support. Public pressure would take it down.
PMIK has been very unequivocal in his stance. He hasn't minced words on it.
And I don't believe Saudi will do so either. They will maintain relations with israel via their allies in Bahrain and UAE
Telling you truth, I absolutely dont agree. We Pakistanis are so much desensitized and conscienceless that none of the two issues will bug us anymore. Just a few jazbaabti rallies & jloos from Jamaat-e-islami, and nothing else. And Jamaat has lots of experience of their Munafiqaana show off.
So far as Kashmir is concerned, the truth is that we have lost it for good now. Army knows this and cannot do anything about it, as it has already dismantled its capacity to keep kashmir alive. Army has killed its militant setup which it had been using form last 40 years. They can't build it back so easily and that is why they were frustrated. And they expressed frustration through Qureshi's mouth.
For Israel it just needs three for 4 soft speeches from Army chief and top rank politicians and some Saudi Visa and everything should meltdown. Common Pakistanis on the street don't even know what the Palistine issue is and don't have any sentimental connection with it. Masjid-e-Aqsaa is the only issue we know and have some connection, and Israel can easily smooth it out, if there would be any need.

So far as your IK and his opinions are concerned. I can only say Weeen Weeen Weeen. This guy has no vision no thoughts or understanding of any of this shit. So please keep him put of equation. He will remind you all about his U-turnee azeem leaderee and play a dug duggi and you all imranis will be living heapily ever after ?

Resident Evil

Senator (1k+ posts)
او ہو یار تم عمران خان سے کہو سارے لفافے کامران خان اور اینکر عمران خان کو ہی نہ دے نا - ایک اس کو بھی دلوا دو --- پھر اس کو بھی ہر پاسے چانن ہی چانن نظر آے گا
The athlete is more interested in Trees, and animals like YOU

Will_Bite

Telling you truth, I absolutely dont agree. We Pakistanis are so much desensitized and conscienceless that none of the two issues will bug us anymore. Just a few jazbaabti rallies & jloos from Jamaat-e-islami, and nothing else. And Jamaat has lots of experience of their Munafiqaana show off.
So far as Kashmir is concerned, the truth is that we have lost it for good now. Army knows this and cannot do anything about it, as it has already dismantled its capacity to keep kashmir alive. Army has killed its militant setup which it had been using form last 40 years. They can't build it back so easily and that is why they were frustrated. And they expressed frustration through Qureshi's mouth.
For Israel it just needs three for 4 soft speeches from Army chief and top rank politicians and some Saudi Visa and everything should meltdown. Common Pakistanis on the street don't even know what the Palistine issue is and don't have any sentimental connection with it. Masjid-e-Aqsaa is the only issue we know and have some connection, and Israel can easily smooth it out, if there would be any need.

So far as your IK and his opinions are concerned. I can only say Weeen Weeen Weeen. This guy has no vision no thoughts or understanding of any of this shit. So please keep him put of equation. He will remind you all about his U-turnee azeem leaderee and play a dug duggi and you all imranis will be living heapily ever after ?
If wishes were horses.........

RajaRawal111

If wishes were horses.........
What part of it was my own wishes man ???
And for my own curiosity, what would go wrong if Pakistan develops diplomatic ties with Israel ??
India has done lost more harm to us, and after capturing Kashmir did your donkey ever asked to break diplomatic ties with India, if only ties and recognition are so important?

Last edited:

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ڈاکٹر کی اطلاع درست ثابت ہونے کی صورت میں حکومت نک ڈبو کر مرے گی؟

Will_Bite

What part of it was my own wishes man ???
And for my own curiosity, what would go wrong if Pakistan develops diplomatic ties with Israel ??
India has done lost more harm to us, and after capturing Kashmir did your donkey ever asked to break diplomatic ties with India, if only ties and recognition are so important?
Lol. If PTI even hints at relations with israel, hypocrites like you will be in line to criticize. Your head chorni just did that in her dumb speech.
Relations should be there with every country. Israel is no exception. But situation in Palestine must be righted. There has to be an effort. Comparing it to India is stupid because we were a part of india once....and it's illogical to break relations with them. We share too much for that. The same reason why egypt and jordan have relations with israel.

Go prep for your next show