مریم نواز جلد اپنے اصلی گھر (جیل) جائیں گی ، فردوس عاشق اعوان

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
لیکن خان صاحب ..مریم کو گرفتار کرنے سے پہلے تسلی کر لیں جس جیل میں
مریم کو رکھنا ہے وہاں چوہے نہیں ہیں؟ اور اگر ہیں تو صرف جیل کے باہر ہیں
اور اگر کبھی کبھار دو چار اندر بھی آ جاتے ہیں تو کم از کم مریم کو اپنے ساتھ
دو چار بلیاں رکھنے کی اجازت دی جائے.............اسد عمر کا بھائی محمد زبیر ?

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI should avoid to arrest anyone before their “ Jalsa” !!!!!!
And particularly arresting Maryum shareef before Lahore Jalsa will not be a good political decision.
PTI should not be to worried about PDM as long as “ Gate No.4 “ is with PTI.
And right now there is no chance that Establishment will multiply their own 10 years work with a BIG ZERO .
Khan will get one more term without any big problem .
He just need to develop country more rapidly.
Although there is high price in country on each and everything but still most Pakistani think that Khan will solve their problem.
Khan must also control their Ministers , they shouldn’t open their mouth , if not necessary.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
لیکن خان صاحب ..مریم کو گرفتار کرنے سے پہلے تسلی کر لیں جس جیل میں
مریم کو رکھنا ہے وہاں چوہے نہیں ہیں؟ اور اگر ہیں تو صرف جیل کے باہر ہیں
اور اگر کبھی کبھار دو چار اندر بھی آ جاتے ہیں تو کم از کم مریم کو اپنے ساتھ
دو چار بلیاں رکھنے کی اجازت دی جائے.............اسد عمر کا بھائی محمد زبیر ?
Saboo can you write in english you used to be good at english since Siasat Pk has changed to Urdu you also have changed this is called U Turn. ?

Last edited:

Champion 01

Mariam MUST be arrested, since she is a condemned prisoner, and is out on sympathetic bail for looking after her liar, about to die chor father, who is now in London and is a declared absconder, so her bail should be cancelled and sent back to jail for rest of her sentence.

hello

محفل تا سج دی جے نچے منڈے دی ماں

مزا تب ہے جب اس کے چاہنے والے اسے مل کر اسی طرح رخصت کریں جیل تک جیسے یہ اپنے ابا کو ڈھول بجھواتی بھنگرے ڈلواتی جلوس نکال کر جیل چھوڑنے گئی تھی ایسی بد بخت اولاد کسی کسی کو ملتی ہے ابے یعنی نواز کو جامعہ نعمیہ میں جوتا پڑا علماء کے سامنے اور یہ ٹویٹ کرکے کہتی آج آپ نواز شریف کامیاب ہو گئے

Last edited:

Saboo

Saboo can write in english you used to be good at english since Siasat Pk has changed to Urdu you also have changed this is called U Turn. ?
Hahaha....Yes I can write in English ( and I am still good at that.... ? ) and also in Urdu but not because of Siasat.PK.Udru, as I hate that ...It keeps on taking me to Urdu section without me asking for it....
Some times I write in Urdu as I feel I can express my self much better in Urdu than in English, as it is very hard to translate some urdu words and phrases into english with out compromising their delivery and meaning, if you know what I mean.
Anyways my changing from english to Urdu can't be called a "U Turn" as its my turn only and not yours. Hahaha when you make a turn, I will definately call it a 'U Turn'...?

Champion 01

YES MARIAM MUST GO BACK TO JAIL. SHE IS A CONVICT. HAS TO SERVE FOR 7 YEARS. HER CHOR FATHER IS AN ABSCONDER. HE IS NOT COMING BACK, SO SHE IS NOT LOOKING AFTER HIM. NO EXCUSE. PUT HER BACK TO JAIL. PERIOD.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaha....Yes I can write in English ( and I am still good at that.... ? ) and also in Urdu but not because of Siasat.PK.Udru, as I hate that ...It keeps on taking me to Urdu section without me asking for it....
Some times I write in Urdu as I feel I can express my self much better in Urdu than in English, as it is very hard to translate some urdu words and phrases into english with out compromising their delivery and meaning, if you know what I mean.
Anyways my changing from english to Urdu can't be called a "U Turn" as its my turn only and not yours. Hahaha when you make a turn, I will definately call it a 'U Turn'...?
So what should overseas pakistani like me should do that cant write or read in Urdu. Changing to Urdu in siasat pk is to get parwaris back on this forum.

Saboo

So what should overseas pakistani like me should do that cant write or read in Urdu. Changing to Urdu in siasat pk is to get parwaris back on this forum.
But can you speak or understand Urdu? ...ot read and understand roman urdu?
Surely I can write in English when I am talking to you.....Ab is mein kia... ( There is nothing to it.... ? )