این اے75: الیکشن کمیشن کا بڑا فیصلہ ، پورے حلقے میں دوبارہ پولنگ کا حکم ؟

zaheer2003

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You should save your explanations for the common man and see how many of those explanations they listen.Even before that, Try explaining it to the educated middle class who fully supported pti and are now dealing with the consequences.

As for me, I am unlikely to cast vote in the next election.
so finally u hv no option to object anything as u r nt the stake holder

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
She is not reporting ARY.

She is claiming it
If you have problems in comprehension I am not at fault.
EunV7aMUYAA80z4

https://twitter.com/x/status/1362855597985603590

Jaanbaazkarachi

MPA (400+ posts)
الیکشن کمیشن کی جانبداری صاف ظاہر ہوگئی ہے

عمران خان صرف چار حلقوں کیلئے سو دن سے زیادہ دھرنا دیتا رہا لیکن کسی الیکشن کمیشن پر کوئی اثر نہیں ہوا

یہاں ڈاکؤں نے چار دن شور مچایا تو سارا الیکشن کمیشن اپنی کمائی اور سیاسی بغض دکھانے پھرتیاں دکھانے لگا

سب کو پتا ہے کے یہ سارے ڈاکو مل کر پاکستان میں اپنی ڈکیتیوں کو اتنی جلدی نہیں چھوڑنے والے

خان صاحب انکے خلاف کھل کر ایکشن لینا ہوگا ورنہ یہ اس ملک کو کہیں کا نہیں چھوڑیں گے

اس الیکشن کمشنر کے خلاف فورا صدارتی ریفرنس دائر کرنا چاہیے، اسکے ڈاکو لیگ کے ساتھ روابطہ کا سب کو پتا ہے

خان صاحب آپ کی خود ساختہ موریلیٹی اور اچھائی کا ان لوگوں پر کوئی اثر نہیں ہونا، یہ لوگ صرف ڈنڈے کی زبان سمجھتے ہیں

اور وہ بھی گاف میں

ورنہ یہ آپ کو پنجاب میں تباہ کرنے کی پوری کوشش کریں گے

اب بھی وقت ہے انکا مکو ٹھپنے کا، لوہا گرم ہے، خان صاحب ٹھوک دیں

Pathfinder

tooi manjne wale are celebrating it too! massi mussebath the crooked princess declared Imran a vote thief which is rich coming from the party that invented vote theft.

Hussain1967

You should save your explanations for the common man and see how many of those explanations they listen.Even before that, Try explaining it to the educated middle class who fully supported pti and are now dealing with the consequences.

As for me, I am unlikely to cast vote in the next election.
Most of these PTI supporters are enjoying luxurious lives sitting abroad. Rest are sitting in social media cell under Arslan Khalid, Imran Ghazali, and Azhar Mashwani. They don't know about the sufferings of common man in Pakistan.

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Noon should be charged for all the election expenses not Public because re-election is announced on request of Noon League.