Emotional messages are pouring in after PMIK's Impassioned Speech!!!

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1367554808815771651
Maryam should be freely allowed to speak her mind and keep self-implication...

Although this woman is a dumbest woman ever entering into a political arena the world over, yet I'm thinking who knows this calculated statement may be by design to get Gilani out from the senate. You know why?
On the 2 ISB seats the agreement between PPP and PMLN was to vote for each other's candidate. Crooked Zardari made payment for 5 people for Gilani's vote only, got PMLN MNA's votes and left PMLN high and dry and their woman candidate lost big.
So she might have been instructed by the thief daddy to even out with PPP.
My wild thinking!!!
Your take?

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Although this woman is a dumbest woman ever entering into a political arena the world over, yet I'm thinking who knows this calculated statement may be by design to get Gilani out from the senate. You know why?
On the 2 ISB seats the agreement between PPP and PMLN was to vote for each other's candidate. Crooked Zardari made payment for 5 people for Gilani's vote only, got PMLN MNA's votes and left PMLN high and dry and their woman candidate lost big.
So she might have been instructed by the thief daddy to even out with PPP.
My wild thinking!!!
Your take?

Quite lenient on this dumb woman by making her a cunning fox!!!

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Statement not using her own brain but fed by Pervaiz Rasheed her advisor in chief.

Doubt if Pervez Rasheed will give her such a stupid advice at this crucial juncture...

Survival of these thieves depend on their cohesion, despite the fact that they don't trust each other as everyone appears to them a thief or a spy.

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Doubt if Pervez Rasheed will give her such a stupid advice at this crucial juncture...

Survival of these thieves depend on their cohesion, despite the fact that they don't trust each other as everyone appears to them a thief or a spy.
Parvez Rashid is a guttersnipe. He is no lofty thinker and the advice is in line with his character. Please Desan do not make another Aflatoon out of him. Aristotle's soul is wandering and shaking so much that an earthquake has occurred in Greece after Ahsan Iqbal has been called the local Arastoo. Please have pity on Plato.