وزیراعظم نے کورونا ایس او پیز پر عملدرآمد کے لئے فوج طلب کرلی

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yeh qoum hey hi jootey laat key qabil.......Koi inko izzzat sey zamjhay lekin nahin smajhtay ooper sey dumbp patwari kehtey hein kidher hey corona dekhaoo hamein

Wise-brain

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Any sensible person will follow the guidelines if he sees footage coming from India . They are so scary and heart wrenching.
paksitan is 2 weeks behind India . India was having 10,000 positive cases in March/ April which increased to 200,000 in a day!
People think they will survive by buying oxygen at home and doing other remedies but you can’t have a ventilator at home so act wisely !!!!!

knowledge88

Before the government make people follow SOP. They should tell them what SOP mean. I am quite sure most of the people in our country won't have the faintest idea what SOP stands for.

Shazi ji

Dandaa Peer, now they will take it seriously ?
SOPs par logon nay amal nahin karna. Lockdown laga do 2 weeks kay liay.

well done Prime Minster . Pakistan people will Never understand . I think that is only way what khan starting it

That is the only way to prevent national lockdown. I hope now people will take SOPs seriously.

No they won't, why they will take SOP's seriously ? when majority thinks Corona is a fraud.

yeh qoum hey hi jootey laat key qabil.......Koi inko izzzat sey zamjhay lekin nahin smajhtay ooper sey dumbp patwari kehtey hein kidher hey corona dekhaoo hamein

Pmln and PPP kanjars should be hanged for keeping rallies during covid

Any sensible person will follow the guidelines if he sees footage coming from India . They are so scary and heart wrenching.
paksitan is 2 weeks behind India . India was having 10,000 positive cases in March/ April which increased to 200,000 in a day!
People think they will survive by buying oxygen at home and doing other remedies but you can’t have a ventilator at home so act wisely !!!!!

Vaccine vaccine vaccine

Before the government make people follow SOP. They should tell them what SOP mean. I am quite sure most of the people in our country won't have the faintest idea what SOP stands for.
‏کورونا کے نام پر عمرونا نے ملک قمرونا کے حوالے کر دیا ہے

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dandaa Peer, now they will take it seriously ?
we are illiterate people..........we do not take anything seriously, we do not religion, we do not know social life, we do not know family life......everything is mixed up......no rules and regulations...........we just are "Tamashbeen"........