‏سعودی جیلوں میں قید 11 سوپاکستانی قیدی جلدوطن واپس پہنچ جائیں گے،شیخ رشید

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Our tax rupees at work...it will take 3 flights minimum to bring back 1100 criminals....each flight costs a minimum of 100,000 dollars......so here goes 4 crore and 60 lakh of our taxes WASTED. I am a tax filer and i want to know why this joker PTI government is using MY tax rupees to bring back criminals? why does it not ask these criminals or their family members to pay for their own ticket? This is the same PM which wanted to distribute PAkistani nationality to Afghan and bangali illegals in the country.....humare Green passport ki value barhani thi isne. this Laanti is the curse of God upon us

drxyz

Voter (50+ posts)
Our tax rupees at work...it will take 3 flights minimum to bring back 1100 criminals....each flight costs a minimum of 100,000 dollars......so here goes 4 crore and 60 lakh of our taxes WASTED. I am a tax filer and i want to know why this joker PTI government is using MY tax rupees to bring back criminals? why does it not ask these criminals or their family members to pay for their own ticket? This is the same PM which wanted to distribute PAkistani nationality to Afghan and bangali illegals in the country.....humare Green passport ki value barhani thi isne. this Laanti is the curse of God upon us
You don't know anything about these prisoners. Most of them are held because of unjust saudi system of kafalah. They are mostly jailed due to conflict with kafeel who makes false claims and these mostly illiterate pakistanis don't have any documentary proof of their innocence. No one involved in crimes like theft, robbery or murder is going to be released. And by the way Saudi government provides basic care as well as repatriation charges to the airline. And this time I think their penalties have also been paid by MBS.

yankee babu

Senator (1k+ posts)
You don't know anything about these prisoners. Most of them are held because of unjust saudi system of kafalah. They are mostly jailed due to conflict with kafeel who makes false claims and these mostly illiterate pakistanis don't have any documentary proof of their innocence. No one involved in crimes like theft, robbery or murder is going to be released. And by the way Saudi government provides basic care as well as repatriation charges to the airline. And this time I think their penalties have also been paid by MBS.
Thanx for providing sane info

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
These Paindooooos will again go back with help of FIA Immigration n Narcotic force.
They n Immigration department believe
“ Loot Khao Pakistan “
“ Pakistan was created by Quid e Azam for us only”

Constitution gives Guarantees for ALl Paindooooos n Maroos To Tarnish name of Pakistan

Last edited: