Thinking of suicide

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
Depression anxiety are very tuff to deal with !! It breaks person down for Decades !!
Best way to deal with is to play games with friend .. keep company !! always think life is short ! soon we will meet our creator !! Life is not long as you may think !!
every day is new day !
whether poor or rich ... If you have good company of friends to play any game to pass time that will help major !!

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Games, friends,walk, early consultation to doctors rather then letting the disease overpower the patient!! Role of surrounding people and companions is important!! We observe the change early and keep quiet!! This should change!

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Depression anxiety are very tuff to deal with !! It breaks person down for Decades !!
Best way to deal with is to play games with friend .. keep company !! always thing life is short ! soon we will meet our creator !! Life is not long as you may think !!
every day is new day !
I don't think I desire to live any more. I can tell you are a kind hearted individual

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Games, friends,walk, early consultation to doctors rather then letting the disease overpower the patient!! Role of surrounding people and companions is important!! We observe the change early and keep quiet!! This should change!
Thanks Lubna, my health doesn't permit doing some of the things anymore.

Dastgir khan19

Minister (2k+ posts)
I see people living in slums lowest life , in brothels most humiliated life , in jails worst life , but they are living for what ? Nothing .......
Life is God even a deer runs to safe itself from lion ..... Every being wishes more and more life ....
Never think of suicide always live to fight another day .......
Suicide is equivalent to murder of person..... Murder is greatest sin

Mulhid

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Made this throw away account just to reply to you because I am banned until tomorrow.

Suicide is haram in Islam.

In our society there is stigma against mental disorders it’s used as an insult.

The reality is that our brain the most complex organ in this universe and it’s absolutely normal to have these feelings/problems.

What people feel about suicide and self harm is an illness that is curable. It doesn’t mean you are weak or there is something inherently wrong with you. Brain is just like an organ just like your stomach heart lungs etc and 100% curable. Don’t let the illness kill you.

May advise to you is get help. There is help out there, prayers and feel good posts videos won’t help you. If you get cancer you go to a doctor, if you get a
issue you go to a therapist and psychologist and get on medication and therapy. There is nothing wrong with it and happens to the richest and most beautiful people.

You deserve the best and your life matters to a lot of people. Your lucky to get this chance to live and if there is a life after this then good but live it like this is the only chance you will ever get. Fix this illness and find things and hobbies that make you live a happy and fulfilled life.

I wish someone was there to tell me these in my lowest times but I can assure you that it will get better and it always gets better and it’s going to be okay. Almost every person who was saved from jumping off a bridge said they were extremely happy that someone stopped them from doing it - let that sink in.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
I don't think I desire to live any more. I can tell you are a kind hearted individual
We Desire something but never fulfil .. So concentrate on things which u have !
As i said keep friends just for fun to play games .. If you dont have friends then join a Squash club or any sport club u like !! Or play cards !! Cards are easy and cost nothing ! most important keep friends around you..

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
What are you thoughts about suicide and what is the easiest way to end ones suffering. I know Islam does not approve of it but this is something that does not get discussed frequently even though depression is a silent killer in our society.
Stay away from room, mobile and news...travel as much as you can, cook and try new food, help poor and talk to them more, plant trees, go for fishing ..spend more time in masjid...life is beautiful..it's a blessing of Almighty Allah

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I see people living in slums lowest life , in brothels most humiliated life , in jails worst life , but they are living for what ? Nothing .......
Life is God even a deer runs to safe itself from lion ..... Every being wishes more and more life ....
Never think of suicide always live to fight another day .......
Suicide is equivalent to murder of person..... Murder is greatest sin
well, Zardari and PMLNL gang deserves that and all those who lived on corrupt money. Because of them, people have lost their livelihood and getting depression.

tahirmajid

Bhai aap ne marney ka irada to kar hi lia hay to thora hum sub pe ehsaan karo jaatey jaatey kuch corrupt logo ko shoot kar do. Baad mein khud hi court aap ko latkaney ka arrange kar de, aisey to go sakta hay aap apna irada badal do mager meri baat maan lo to very sure aap ko juld is zindagi se chhutkara bhi mil jay ga or mulk or qoum kay kaam bhi aa jao ge

M Azhar

Citizen
it's always helpful to talk to people about your feelings and you need to share this with a trusted adult. We all go through ups and downs in our life and it's normal. It's better to seek professional help when you feel things are bleak now, but it can be hard to see possible solutions when you feel so overwhelmed.

M Azhar

Citizen
Bhai aap ne marney ka irada to kar hi lia hay to thora hum sub pe ehsaan karo jaatey jaatey kuch corrupt logo ko shoot kar do. Baad mein khud hi court aap ko latkaney ka arrange kar de, aisey to go sakta hay aap apna irada badal do mager meri baat maan lo to very sure aap ko juld is zindagi se chhutkara bhi mil jay ga or mulk or qoum kay kaam bhi aa jao ge
you a a dark person

Islamabadiya

What are you thoughts about suicide and what is the easiest way to end ones suffering. I know Islam does not approve of it but this is something that does not get discussed frequently even though depression is a silent killer in our society.
Have you tried to seek medical assistance? Special one ?

before taking own life, might want to think that you will never be able to see your family and friends, and all the natural beauty this world has to offer. Maybe you don’t want to do it for yourself but for your family ? A little sacrifice for them ?

Aamir Shehzad

Councller (250+ posts)
Thoughts generate emotions and these emotion are transformed into action.U are the collection of ur thoughts( u can control ur innerself though not ur outer world)Just think positive.This depression phase is temporary.It will soon fade away. Try to accompany good people

kakamuna420

social media has destroyed the younger generation. Now eid days, weddings, deaths are celebrated or consoled through it. Human touch is missing
I remember the time when we used to prepare weeks for Eid and three days were too short to meet all relatives and friends. Eidi was the crown jewel for us.
Now no BC comes or calls on Eid. Relatives want to save eidi too.