Is Crypto investment Haram?

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
SIRF 4 MONTHS ICP COIN HOLD KARO. ACHA PROFIT MILE GA
I have a balanced portfolio with investment in all 11 sectors of stock market. Financial, construction and material stock are on rise as COVID case reducing in US, vaccine crossed 50% of population, economy is opening up. There is new house building and selling boom. Steel, wood, home builders, financial institutions to fund mortgage, real estate linked to these houses building on the rise. My portfolio is heavily (40%) in these three sectors. All other including IT (FAANG) are not earning much. I sell when my stock reach 20% to 25% profit as per experts and do not buy it again.

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
Do anyone has knowledge of ETCG (Grayscale Etherium Classic. It is $56.89 dollar a share and people recommend and its curve mainly upward but I will monitor few more days to watch trend.
kakamuna420
taban
Diesel
skinnylizard
Will_Bite
bro

look at the polkadot ecosystem, they are auctioning off the parachains in a few weeks, so the rest of the platforms involved in the ecosystem will be pumping, just do some research and keep watching the trends....

Awan S

DONT WORRY. I SUGGEST YOU THIS COIN.. YOU WILL NOT LOOSE.. THE REST YOU ARE FREE IN YOUR CHOICE
I don't buy anything which I don't understand fundamentals. I need few weeks to fully understand. Every one talking about crypto therefore you cannot ignore it.

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
I have a balanced portfolio with investment in all 11 sectors of stock market. Financial, construction and material stock are on rise as COVID case reducing in US, vaccine crossed 50% of population, economy is opening up. There is new house building and selling boom. Steel, wood, home builders, financial institutions to fund mortgage, real estate linked to these houses building on the rise. My portfolio is heavily (40%) in these three sectors. All other including IT (FAANG) are not earning much. I sell when my stock reach 20% to 25% profit as per experts and do not buy it again.
what app do you use?

Islamabadiya

So few cryptos like Dodgecoin etc lately became popular, some of you who follow cryptos would know all about how Elon Musk and SNL live were creating all the hype. I bought some too :) but now someone in family said that they are not halal and few who disagree with this being haram said that our maulvis know jack shit about cryptos and its easy for them to declare everything haram so its allowed.

What do you guys think? Is it permissible ?

just use common sense and make your own judgment, you will not find answers here as our religious fraternity don’t understand bitcoins and cryptos etc
IMO, nothing much wrong with it and like one member posted above, if your are not putting all of your life savings in this and thus taking a big chance, nothing wrong.

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
One of the best answer
Please brother use better words when referring to someone this is the teaching of our Prophet SAW
so brother he is saying that main cryptos are halal because they are established and 'we know about them'

but brother even the bitcoins and litecons in the beginning were very volatile and not many people knew them so how does this reason work?

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
we need to educate people to earn money with halal means. An educated person will never make a haram decision and will detect haram means. Interests and gambling are not allowed then why do we like to pick up haram money.
brother I think more knowledge is needed to yet regarding cryptos

and for speculation, well speculation works in so many fields these days,

Diesel

take a look at the markets....

ok just checked it, it was launched @670$ and now at 293$ in one month i think
imagine how many have lost money there
if you dont accept bearish and only look for bullish then better stay away from crypto. this coin yesterday launched on many big exchanges.. every new coin can either go upwards or downwards and then the downwards go upwards n upwards to downwards.. this coin project genuine and very low supply.. it stat price on binance was 2800 us dollars. right now is very cheap. buy and hold this coin from 1 to 2 years. u will not be disappointed. the rest you are free in your choice

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
if you dont accept bearish and only look for bullish then better stay away from crypto. this coin yesterday launched on many big exchanges.. every new coin can either go upwards or downwards and then the downwards go upwards n upwards to downwards.. this coin project genuine and very low supply.. it stat price on binance was 2800 us dollars. right now is very cheap. buy and hold this coin from 1 to 2 years. u will not be disappointed. the rest you are free in your choice
yea that's how this is,
for now i am more into cheaper ones which i can buy in millions like Shiba dodge etc, so if they gain i can at least become a millionaire with little investment.

Diesel

ok just checked it, it was launched @670$ and now at 293$ in one month i think
imagine how many have lost money there
bitcoin in 2010 was less than 1 penny but now it price reached to almost 65000 us dollars per bitcoin

Diesel

yea that's how this is,
for now i am more into cheaper ones which i can buy in millions like Shiba dodge etc, so if they gain i can at least become a millionaire with little investment.
listen. dont be silly. this coin has potential to reach easily 10000 us dollars per coin.. the rest do what you want