رنگ روڈ منصوبہ: اینکر عمران خان کا غلام سرور خان کو چیلنج

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
اینکر عمران ریاض کے موقف کے ساتھ ہوں کرپشن کرنے والے کوی بھی ہوں ان کو معاف نہیں کرنا چاہئے۔ یہ گلام سرور وہی ہے جس نے منہ کھولا تھا تو پی آی اے کا جنازہ ساری دنیا سے نکل گیا تھا اور اب پھر اس کا نام آرہا ہے یہ احمق انسان جس کام میں بھی ہاتھ ڈالتا ہے اسے برباد کردیتا ہے اسد عمر کی طرح منحوس ہے۔
Agree, sab ka ke accountability honi chaye including SHareef family

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
125% corrupt….. ?
Extra 25% are their family members…..Ab is mien kia ?
Saboo bhai its the same 100 percent but inflation has increased their commission rate. Saying 100 percent same kyunke most of the ministers are either from PPP,PMLQ and PMLN dry-cleaned and presented to us as PTI members.

Last edited:

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
This ignorant anchor make at least 20 programs on Usman Buzdar for a Hotel licence but failed. They work like stock market on speculation.
The biggest crooks are nooon gooons land mafia but he didnt do a single program.
Let me tell you and he should g there and research on it.
90% Land owns by ch. Nisar, Ch. Muneer, Malik Riaz, Capital city, top city, Waheed (shaigan pharma owner), and many more noon land mafia.
Ch. Sarwar live in the same are and owns just less than 1% land nears the ring road.
Ch. NISAR and Ch. Sarwar are rivals. The fights is keep going.
I bet this guys on bashing on YouTube viewer without any solid investigation.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What You Expect from Punjabis. I wish I can see one who is not corrupt?
Khao Pakistan Looto Pakistan The agenda. They were made to be ruled but when ever wherever you allow them to rule Yeahi Kuch Hota Hai.
Dubai n Saudia the year they walk straight, here they rape their sister’s daughters in Chungi Rickshaw

10477657_459342547502417_1496455676675715709_o.jpg
chall-bai--london-MQM-ke--pedawaar--gandoo-hamesha-racist-remaks--pass--karta-hai

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The same thats why we voted for change. Btw there was one key difference those chor were performing better economically.
Can you provide example of this better performance?
Like if your earnings are higher you will borrow less loan right? Also please share name of one project which is self reliant and not running on subsidy?

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Can you provide example of this better performance?
Like if your earnings are higher you will borrow less loan right? Also please share name of one project which is self reliant and not running on subsidy?
Compare to Peshawar BRT, both the Punjab metros are not only cheaper but also finished in time. Have you been to Peshawar recently my friend? Its a nightmare after the BRT. CPEC was going in full swing and the Chinese apparently were more comfortable with PMLN than this present setup. Our economy was growing at 5.5 percent as per bureau of statistics, we completed the first successful IMF program. Inflation was low so were interest rates and rupee dollar parity was not bad either. Electricity generation increased otherwise those load shedding days aren't a distant memory. Two LNG terminals were set up with plans of setting two more. Had those other two been set we would not have faces gas crisis like we did in this winter. Khair had high hopes from IK, from now onwards wouldn't say PTI because PTI is all riff raff of other parties except IK my leader.

arifkarim

ویسے آپس کی بات ہے یہ فوج کو پالتو اینکر ایک دم عمران خان پر کیوں کھول دئے گئے ہیں؟؟
کیونکہ تمہارے کتے نواز شریف سے فوج کی صلاح ہو گئی ہے بقول محمد زبیر

arifkarim

اینکر عمران ریاض کے موقف کے ساتھ ہوں کرپشن کرنے والے کوی بھی ہوں ان کو معاف نہیں کرنا چاہئے۔ یہ گلام سرور وہی ہے جس نے منہ کھولا تھا تو پی آی اے کا جنازہ ساری دنیا سے نکل گیا تھا اور اب پھر اس کا نام آرہا ہے یہ احمق انسان جس کام میں بھی ہاتھ ڈالتا ہے اسے برباد کردیتا ہے اسد عمر کی طرح منحوس ہے۔
غلام سرور فوج کا بندہ ہے جس کے ٹٹے تمہارا شوباز شریف چاٹتا ہے

arifkarim

You know that USA is always in a trade deficit yet it is the biggest economy of the world. That means your economy is growing because of import of raw materials etc.
Khotay US economy is global reserve currency. They can print dollars. Pakistan can't. Donkey pmln don't understand economics.

Okara

Compare to Peshawar BRT, both the Punjab metros are not only cheaper but also finished in time. Have you been to Peshawar recently my friend? Its a nightmare after the BRT. CPEC was going in full swing and the Chinese apparently were more comfortable with PMLN than this present setup. Our economy was growing at 5.5 percent as per bureau of statistics, we completed the first successful IMF program. Inflation was low so were interest rates and rupee dollar parity was not bad either. Electricity generation increased otherwise those load shedding days aren't a distant memory. Two LNG terminals were set up with plans of setting two more. Had those other two been set we would not have faces gas crisis like we did in this winter. Khair had high hopes from IK, from now onwards wouldn't say PTI because PTI is all riff raff of other parties except IK my leader.
Lets start with Metros VS BRT. Keep in mind as a PTI supporter I don't like BRT kind of projects where u are having a dedicated infrastructure.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1614258
Multan Metro:
Length 18.5KM
Cost: Rs 28.5 Billions
Subsidy Per Year: Rs 1.5Billions

Lahore Metro:
Length: 27KM
Cost: Rs 30Billions
Subsidy Per Year: Rs 1.8Billions

Rawalpindi Metro:
Length: 23.2KM
Cost: Approximately Rs 50Billions
Subsidy Per Year: Rs 2Billions
Now Keep in Mind Buses on these projects are operated by a Turkish Company and we are Paying Rs 325 per KM to them.
This means one way trip in Lahore of 27KM will cost to Punjab Government: 325*27=8775 plus operating cost of other infrastructure. As the fare is Rs 30 this means for this trip 293 tickets must be sold to cover this cost.
Question is why such projects in India are paying a minimum of 7% return on investment to the investors whereas in Pakistan we are giving Subsidy? Also why we have to give Bus operation to a Turkish company? Can u provide one example where a Public project is operated by a foreign company and running on subsidy?

Lets Talk About Peshawar BRT:
Length: 27.3 KM
Cost: Rs 66Billions
Subsidy Per Year: No
Its operated by local Public Company.

In Five years PMLN added over $60 Billions Loan and left huge trade deficit. Do you know what is mean by growth? Lets I take a loan and start spending and create economic activity, it will be calculated in growth but in fact I am putting myself under huge debt.
Please share one project of PMLN which is not running on Subsidy?
Let me explain: If government is buying a service for X amount and collecting money to pass on to Public on Y amount. If Y is less than X then it means government is giving subsidy.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lets start with Metros VS BRT. Keep in mind as a PTI supporter I don't like BRT kind of projects where u are having a dedicated infrastructure.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1614258
Multan Metro:
Length 18.5KM
Cost: Rs 28.5 Billions
Subsidy Per Year: Rs 1.5Billions

Lahore Metro:
Length: 27KM
Cost: Rs 30Billions
Subsidy Per Year: Rs 1.8Billions

Rawalpindi Metro:
Length: 23.2KM
Cost: Approximately Rs 50Billions
Subsidy Per Year: Rs 2Billions
Now Keep in Mind Buses on these projects are operated by a Turkish Company and we are Paying Rs 325 per KM to them.
This means one way trip in Lahore of 27KM will cost to Punjab Government: 325*27=8775 plus operating cost of other infrastructure. As the fare is Rs 30 this means for this trip 293 tickets must be sold to cover this cost.
Question is why such projects in India are paying a minimum of 7% return on investment to the investors whereas in Pakistan we are giving Subsidy? Also why we have to give Bus operation to a Turkish company? Can u provide one example where a Public project is operated by a foreign company and running on subsidy?

Lets Talk About Peshawar BRT:
Length: 27.3 KM
Cost: Rs 66Billions
Subsidy Per Year: No
Its operated by local Public Company.

In Five years PMLN added over $60 Billions Loan and left huge trade deficit. Do you know what is mean by growth? Lets I take a loan and start spending and create economic activity, it will be calculated in growth but in fact I am putting myself under huge debt.
Please share one project of PMLN which is not running on Subsidy?
Let me explain: If government is buying a service for X amount and collecting money to pass on to Public on Y amount. If Y is less than X then it means government is giving subsidy.
The guy is posting alot but most of it is bollocks. His Noora side showed through.

Last edited: