Pakistan's Air Chief Zaheer Babar criticized for arriving in a helicopter

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't know what wrong with it. Many of my relatives have been top officers and they always participated in marriages, family visits, and on every occasion of life and death. It is our society that looks for strength. A marriage of a poor girl and a poor girl with a 4-star relative are two different things. Just think about their treatments in susral!! The world goes with power.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Red carpet looks odd in this whole scene!! There should be no problem in walking on ground especially if one is not wearing high heals!! This culture of unnecessary red carpet should be banned!
so what, you can rent red carpets from the catering service. What is wrong with all of you.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
thequint-2015-10-3e9d07a1-0db2-4008-98d8-eab555a8609a-pak-army-chief-reuters.jpg

ap11-29-2016-000331a_3e7df58a-baf8-11e6-acf3-8522f55b22d1.jpg

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kya Yeh Cow dhoodh bhi deyti hai ya wesay hi holy hai ?
27 feb ko doodh daia tha. IAF doodh mi doob gai.... Love PAF but this JUST NOT GOOD and stupid. my cousin is air vice marshal and during his time as fighter pilot he was asked by family to fly over their village to let everyone know the status of family...

well he did that and it solved many pity issues in the village... this is Pakistan. :(

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't know what wrong with it. Many of my relatives have been top officers and they always participated in marriages, family visits, and on every occasion of life and death. It is our society that looks for strength. A marriage of a poor girl and a poor girl with a 4-star relative are two different things. Just think about their treatments in susral!! The world goes with power.

Do they participate marriages in full uniform and protocol??