PM Imran Khan insulted women again by claiming their clothing tempt men

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Alhamdulillah it is clear... PM IK said correctly, By all means zina is not allowed... but if a woman puts on cloths not covering but showing her body, it may attract a man and anything can happen... you have to differ between rapist of an adult woman who invites for wrong thoughts and a rapist of a child.... end result Islamic ruling: lock up your beauty at home or hide if needed to go out... so simple is that................ death for rapist sar e aam
Dont link rape to modesty. Seriously.
The punishment of rape is for the aggressor only. The dressing of men and women is completely different topic. People like you even link fully covered women dressed in Pant and Shirt as immodest.
While all over the world Muslim women even taking hijab wear these clothes.
Zina Bil Raza is personal crime and person is answerable to Allah only for it, as long it is done behind close doors, if its done in public then its a crime against society, thats why there is requirement of 4 Pious witness there.
Zina Bil Jabar is a crime against society. and it is a crime no matter if the woman is wearing Burqa or a bikini.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Saifulpak

Senator (1k+ posts)

Saifulpak

Senator (1k+ posts)

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
The punishment of rape is for the aggressor only. The dressing of men and women is completely different topic. People like you even link fully covered women dressed in Pant and Shirt as immodest.
Zina Bil Raza is personal crime and person is answerable to Allah only for it, as long it is done behind close doors, if its done in public then its a crime against society, thats why there is requirement of 4 Pious witness there.
Zina Bil Jabar is a crime against society. and it is a crime no matter if the woman is wearing Burqa or a bikini.
GOOD ARGUEMENTS but you are now personal so it is the END. before I go my advice is to read quran with your translation and tafseer. you will then NOT issue fatwas like zizna bir raza is personal crime. I don't really understand your confusion, a crime but personal?

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
People angry over what Imran Khan said should remember that what he said about rape, and the whole lecture on haya/modesty/fahashi/clothes etc is EXACTLY what majority of desi society (esp. men) ALREADY believe in to be the cause of rape etc anyway. Even young boys getting sodomized by madrassah teachers is also blamed on fahashi and women's clothes as well. So the PM repeating EXACTLY what the awam says should be no surprise to anyone.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
And that's my friend is shameful that the person is PM who does not have this common sense and basic knowledge.

Sn Sunny

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ok late to the party but here is my 2 paisa's worth anyways.

A harami man will be harami no matter what, look at all the rape victims none were them were raped when they were out in a swimsuit or weary "sexy" outfits. In Saudi women are in burka and you still see men jerking off at seeing an ankle or uncovered hand. So clothing really has nothing to do with it. A decent man won't do anything even if a naked woman comes sits in his lap and a harami will be shagging off just at the sight of a woman's eyes through the slit of her niqab.

Only way to not have harami men AND women is to provide a good moral upbringing in the house. A woman and a man should be free to dress as she pleases within reasonable social and cultural norms.

So unfortunately I will have to disagree with the PM's point of view here.
it,s islamic point of view actually not IK.....!
which mean you disagree with islamic point of view

Sn Sunny

its one thing to suggest, its another thing to blame it.

Yeh Pakistan kay hee musalman kion beqabo ho jatay hain ? Turkey, Marakash say lay ker Indonesia or Malaysia main bhi Musalman bastay hain. Or wahan kay practising muslims humsay hazar gunah ziada behtar hain. Wahan to aurtain khul ker ghoomti hain, jinhain parda kerna hay woh pardah kerti hain jinahin nahi kerna woh nahi kertin! udher kia mardana kamzoori ka masla hay ??

Humaray haan to aurton ko bahar kaam kerna bhi behaayee keh dia jata hay, kionkay mard kharab hain, chair chari kertay hain, or mard is liay kertay hain kionkay unhain koi kuch kehta hee nahi, woh ilzam aurat per day detain hain.
oh bahi ye islamic order ha
fazool mei behas kyu kar rhay ho
sab nay apna hisab dena aur ap be apni ye he logic wala hisab mei day dena

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
it,s islamic point of view actually not IK.....!
What is Islamic point of view? Islamic point of view is to dress modestly as mentioned in the Quran which I already mentioned in my post

"A woman and a man should be free to dress as she pleases within reasonable social and cultural norms.' Which is the same thing as dressing modestly.

This getting wrapped up like a tent and looking like a ninja as the first lady does, there is no requirement for any of this in Islam.

Last edited:

Sn Sunny

What is Islamic point of view? Islamic point of view is to dress modestly as mentioned in the Quran which I already mentioned in my post

"A woman and a man should be free to dress as she pleases within reasonable social and cultural norms.' Which is the same thing as dressing modestly.

This getting wrapped up like a tent and looking like a ninja as the first lady does, there is no requirement for any of this in Islam.
I think you confuse?
Can you define it in which point of view IK and islam is different ?
Listen again what IK TALKING ABOUT IN INTERVIEW

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh bahi ye islamic order ha
fazool mei behas kyu kar rhay ho
sab nay apna hisab dena aur ap be apni ye he logic wala hisab mei day dena
Bhai Islamic order hay. I know is ko rape say islam nay nahi humaray maulvion nay link kia hay.

Sn Sunny

The point of shifting the blame on women's attire rather than mens attitudes.
point is that what is question
IK point out valid reason for rape
what do you expecting from IK ?

E4bTByNX0AQTCy9