Hassan Nisar on Imran Khan's 3 years performance

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Inshallah.

Imran khan got Pakistan in it's worst when it was almost defaulting and has turnaround the economy so much so that we are now talking about 5% yearly growth, along with the fact that so many projects like dams, 10 billion Trees, Health cards, Ehsaas program, Made in Pakistan, million of houses, electoral reforms, etc are on its way.

i_syed2000

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Inshallah, as Hasan Nisar said there is slow cultural change happening in Pk. It will not be easy for mirasi politicians to get votes from until they start working for people (which they are not capable of).

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Inshallah.

Imran khan got Pakistan in it's worst when it was almost defaulting and has turnaround the economy so much so that we are now talking about 5% yearly growth, along with the fact that so many projects like dams, 10 billion Trees, Health cards, Ehsaas program, Made in Pakistan, million of houses, electoral reforms, etc are on its way.
IMK got pakistan in worst situation by the worst people, and now IMK is fixing pakistan with same people :D many projects and net result zero. Performance zero. Passport value zero. Inflation at its peak.
btw i am not a patwari, but i am not a blind supporter of PTI.