کیا گنڈاپور کے مریم پر ذاتی حملے جائز ہیں؟

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I like to touch upon multiple things, consider it a courtesy, I leave enough dots for you to try and connect them considering you have the ability. I'm sure you do
Revolution? Is that what you think it is all about? Our people are incapable of that and that's just a cold fact. We're on our knees as a nation morally, intellectually. All we can do is try to get up and dust ourselves up and move ahead. Like I said he's to make do with what he got. Sure there will be self serving degenerates among them joining the party, pretty sure mostly but you cannot dismiss everyone just like that as lotas.
Exactly, show me geographically and strategically important country including The UK and USA where establishment doesn't have its say....
Again I will point you towards your model country, USA... When Bernie was mopping the floor left and right with the rest of democratic candidates, Biden wasn't even in the race.... The Democrats had to go out of it's way to root him out... What do you call FBI claiming Bernie was getting help in his election campaign from Russia? If that's not a blatant and successfull attempt at undermining a popular leader, then I don't know what is... But oh no, that's all good because it's USA.... They know what they're doing so they must have a reason right?
Don't worry about my attitude, I'm just allergic to bullshit and cannot stand Phatwaris, speaking of which, I never claimed you to be one of them, did I? I just inferred you were myopic missing the bigger picture here... That's no abuse, I wouldn't even call that disrespectful, myopia does exist you know?
lol again @ the revolution bit though, that truly made me giggle, get out of your fanciful world and smell caustic effluvium known to us as reality....
It's all about the notion of lesser of the evils, again, show me an alternative to IK, untill you can, he's all we got.
Well, I don't think you used any abusive words replying back to me. But I was talking about life in general. There may be lots of things in life we don't like. People get pissed all the time on different things on daily basis, it just how we manage our anger, frustration.
I don't necessary suggesting that people quit practising what they believe. I want them to be pragmatic in their approach. Not everything which glitter is gold and not everu ideal gets to your perfection.
Bernie was done within internal squabbling in the party. Then they all get together on the common agenda to vote Biden, have someone more acceptable to strong lobby groups within country.
But I don't consider USA as ideal country which foster democratic norms.
Anyway, nice chatting with you.

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
Master meeting RAW agent and slaves call on Lindia. There's definitely a pattern here. That's why Kashmir rejected these goons.
اس بے چارے نے اپنی ماں بہین بیٹی بہو کے ساتھ سونے کے کئے انڈینز بلانے تھے مگر آپ لوگ غلط سمجھے یہ خود کھسی ہو چکا اب انڈیا سے مدد مانگ رہا ہے گھر والیوں کے لئے اس میں غلط کیا ہے

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
سیاست عورت کارڈ پر ہو گی؟ مریم مردوں پر بھی اور عورتوں پر بھی حملے کر کے سیاست کرے اور اسے اس کا جواب تک نہ ملے؟ کیا پاکستان صرف مریم کے لیے ہے؟ اور خواتین نہیں ہیں اس ملک میں؟